Anybody else watching the walking dead?

I just got home and holy 💩 I know who Negan killed!!!🙊😭 I'm so confused and excited for this season.

Most Helpful Guy

• My god it was about time he (the second one) died. Sorry to say but his story line was just so stagnant.

No it wasn't... he made everyone come together and I felt like he had so much to live for... he gave everyone hope.

I was like "Man he's going to have a rough time. First blind now an amputee this guy is just going to hate life" but now he is chill. Apparently Rick loses his hand in the comic books so I thought Negan was going to get him to cut off his own hand.

Well on talking dead they said it was still a possibility.

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha I have a feeling it was Glenn because that was the general assumption after the end of last season but don't tell me even if it's him lol

What Guys Said 15

• DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT SPOIL!!!

I STILL HAVE TO GET HOME TO WATCH IT AND I ONLY JUST ARRIVED AT WORK IN THE MORNING!!!

PLS!!!

• We wait and wait and wait and wait, go back to the comics :O react to it. Back to the serie! Oh man i did read all the spoilers in the comics, so it was good. It should be brutal, hope they keep it that way.

• Maybe I should watch this shit again. I stopped in season 3 or 4 cuz it got boring.

• TWO of them dead! I knew Glen got it in the comic book, but wasn't sure how close they hew to to books.

I don't read the comics so was it close? You don't have to give details because I don't want to ruin it for anybody... a simple yes or no will do Lol.

I heard that from someone else so I'm not sure; I have skimmed the book (in the store) but haven't actually read them.

• Zombies... *yawn*

Oh wow Lol

the whole zombies theme is so overused... especially if you play video games.

even if I ignore the fact that I don't watch shows like that to begin with... the whole zombie theme bores me and kills my interest instantly

I will always love zombies

• Never looked at it... sounds too creepy haha :o
    Don't think it's on TV in Belgium.

• noooo dont say it, i didn't see it yet

• I am so upset about it! >:(

Yep, so ends any decent representation for us on TV for who knows how long again. xD

• Spoiler alert much XD

• Don't tell us! Ex took the AMC...

• I saw it
    Can't believe that happened...

• Lol i'm gonna watch this tonight :)

• I was watching it. I watched 2 seasons then stopped watching. The strain is pretty good watch it :)

• I couldn't care less, since I don't watch it, but I know what happens.

• i knew it months before cause i saw it in the comics. the comics are far better than the whow and with much more content. the negan saga is huge. you must see whats coming after negan. even more badass stuff. spoiler alert the enemy after negan will be a little girl and her group of fake zombies... .

oh and it was glen. negan smashed his head into a tomato sauce.. .

i was super shocked and dissapointed when i saw glen died. he was on of my faves. his girl will get a leading role afterwards in the camp they'll be staying, and will play an important role at the war against negan.

What Girls Said 5

• Omg yes! I've watched it three times already and I am still sitting here like wtf did I just watch? They killed this episode I can't wait for next week!!!

It was emotional though. It will never be the same. They're definitely broken!

Yeah I feel it could have progressed a lot more into the story. The episode was 6 minutes longer because of their teasing bullshit haha.

• nope

• Wow spoiler alert... jk I don't watch it

• I don't watch that show

• Nope
    I'm not so into zombie stuff.