How do you feel about taylor swift revealing her true self as a total slut now?

Just like when Chris Brown beat Rihanna and dropped the good guy act and became gangster, Taylor swift who is now hated by A LOT of people has decided to drop the good country girl act and become a total slut.

How do you feel about taylor swift revealing her true self as a total slut now?[Notice the 50 in her outfit]
[Yes her hand is on his crotch -Censored for GAG]

0|0
3|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Publicity stunt. Who the fuck cares though? I don't know how people get caught up celebrities so much.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I don't personally know her. Her choice, though I may not approve of them. I'm not her mom or relative, so whatever.
    -

She's not *your* woman, so stop caring.

- - Don't you have better things to do? Surely. Come on, this is reaching.

0|0
    0|0
  • who tf cares.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ehhh, I don't know... maybe she is loosing up a bit, but she still has a long way to go to compare to some of the trash that is out there now.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• not surprised most young girls who get a taste of fame end up doing that because of how things are so screwed up. just about every kid star you hear about turns into some celebrity slut lol. i mean look at drew berry more she was a cute kid and everything then holly wood fucked her up because of idiots.

0|0
    0|0
  • couldn't care less

0|1
    0|0
  • Do you have a link to the original picture?

0|0
    0|0
  • It does look like halo is slipping - She was getting a bit old for the innocent girl act anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. who the fuck cares
    2. since when makes a dollar bill in your top and some silly bad girl look someone a slut?

0|0
    0|0
  • not bothered but when she going to reveal she is a talentless attention whore

0|2
    0|0
  • Eww no I'm good. Trashy.

0|1
    0|0
  • didn't give a shit before, and still don't give a shit

2|1
    0|0
  • Good for her, I'd smash her back doors in.

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn, I ain't complaining

0|0
    0|0
  • She must have an ugly as shit fetish.

0|1
    0|0
  • She's hot!!

0|0
    0|0
  • The next thing you know she might make a sex tape then it gets leaked and becomes viral or some shit. Won't be a surprise at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • Who?

0|0
    0|0
  • Miley did the same thing

0|0
    0|0