Do you watch football for th cheerleaders?

Like is it a turn on?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhh no lol

Football is way more entertaining then watching a girl chant stupid sayings.

What Guys Said 16

• If people watch it for the cheerleaders then the owners screwed up pretty badly. Players make millions per season. Cheerleaders make less than a thousand for an entire season.

• Those would be two conflicting questions under one poll.

is it a turn on? -Yes
    Do you watch football only for cheerleaders? -No

• Just saying this now, cheerleading is worthless and stupid.

• Nope. I don't even notice the cheerleaders except when they snow snippets of them throughout the game before and after commercial breaks.

• The only time I see them is when the camera focuses on them.

• It is a pleasant sideshow

• No. I watch it because it's fun as shit. The cheerleaders are a bonus

• No my sister was an nfl cheerleader and i had to listen to the moms gossip and cry about how they didn't show the girls enough on tv
    Like wtf its nfl not ncl
    We watch football for football not for the cheerleaders

• Girls are what the internet is for. They watch it for the sport

• Course not lol.

• I watch football to see if my bet will cash in

• You basically looking at ant so not really.

• Only football...

• I fuck cheerleaders

• fuck yeah. what would the world be without the hot sluts, that the bad boy was screwing in highschool and college?

• Ever watch Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders tv show? Honestly it is funny and sad at the same time. They work so hard to be perfect with every dance move. But really nobody gives a shit, but they take it so seriously. I feel kinda bad😅

What Girls Said 3

• No, but I watch it for the guys in tight pants.

Haha, just kidding. I actually enjoy it because I'm loyal to my team and I like how it brings people together at games, in sports bars, at parties, all cheering for the same thing. It's nice and I associate it with fall/winter which is my favorite time of year so it just gives me the good feels.

I actually hardy ever see the cheerleaders on tv and I kinda ignore them at games. If I'm looking at anything on the sidelines, it's by boys warming up.

• I don't watch football at all.

• haha I used to work in the caffeteria for my school's football games and did it for not even for the players or cheers but for the free hotdogs and popcorn.