Anybody ever hear of Jem, the cartoon series?

I grow up with two other girls, a while back, and they were fans of it, so I ended up watching it. It kind of is a kids soap opera, but I love it because it is about a Cinderella story and crazy technology, that is almost like a super power. Almost like a form of female power rangers without the fighting.
Anybody ever hear of Jem, the cartoon series?I wonder what you guys think of the movie. I thought it had so much potential, but I think they did it a disservice by taking the major effects of the holograms and synergy out of the plot. and turned it into an American idol, contest.
That movie really deserves a redo, or maybe there can have a rebooted tv series?
The good thing is that there is now a comic book, which has new jem adventures..

Have you guys heard of this? Does it bring back any childhood memories? What do you think of it?

Updates:
1mo here is random videos I found on youtube
www.youtube.com/watch

also I a pretty sure it is on netfilx

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Girl

• My mom apparently loved the show when she was younger. Don't think she saw the movie. I haven't seen any of it. Kinda looks like it would've been a cool show though.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember Jem. Didn't watch it, really, but I remember seeing the intro, maybe watched an episode somewhere along the way.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I have heard of it but never seen it.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2