Why are people so upset about the latest episode from The Walking Dead?

I don't watch this show anymore because I got bored with it. I know someone died, I think it was a main character. If they feel this upset, I don't recommend that they watch Game of Thrones.

I just read an article about annoying breeders who want a warning at the beginning of the show if that episode is graphic. It's a zombie apocalypse show. Weirdly enough, zombies and humans do not come together and sing kumbaya.

1mo Okay, well to be fair, I was upset when Jon Snow died and I felt the same when Khal Drogo died. But a warning at the beginning of every episode? Stop right there.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's the "trigger warning" victim mentality crowd. These folks need to shut up.

Most Helpful Girl

• So, first people were upset b/c of last season cliffhanger... now they're upset b/c a main character was killed off, well... almost two main characters were killed off. WTF people... it's going to happen, some are not going to make it, we know that...
    Personally, I think Sunday's episode was great, more than made up for the long Summer wait.

its sounds almsot as bad as thet greys anatomy episode where some guy all the ladys loved was killed off. i heard the person who runs the show got a lot of death threats lol

LOL... yes, I heard that of GA, never watched, but remember that happening

here is the song they played when he died , and you can still see people being up set over it. lol
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaKr98ktoxU

What Guys Said 14

• Because we're living in an age where everybody is a pussy, that's why.

God damn people, it's a show about a zombie apocalypse and it introduced the biggest villain of the series and centered around breaking a man who has been hardened by living in this zombie - infested world for two years, did you think it was going to be all rainbows and unicorns? You knew this was going to happen!

First you were pissed that nothing was happening, then you were pissed at the cliffhanger, then you got pissed when something happened... There is no pleasing you idiots.

• I kinda lost interest in it too but I looked up the death scene because of all the attention it got.

I guess people are freaking out because he was one of the more likable characters, has been on the show since the first season and died in a really gruesome fashion. The girls also probably imagine themselves in Maggie's position which makes them even more emotional about it.

That being said, they follow the comics and if you look it up the same things happened in the comic version.

• people are just upset because they really like the character who left.

their 1 year contract was up.

• I gave up on this show after season 2 when it stopped being about a Zombie apocalypse.

• i have never seen the show myself since it came out but if they ever had an episode where they sang kumbaya i would watch it and record. lol

• I stopped watching it when there started to be so many survivors. I mean it's the walking dead and I'd see more living people than zombies. Which made it stupid. That and there's always one whiny character who says "we can't do that" and in survival situations there'd be no discussions about it.

• I mean more upset with the last 7 seasons and the fact it's not that good 😑

People mostly like it and think it's good (same with American horror story) for the shock value

• Because Glenn died. People got upset because of the connection they felt, immersion to the show because they're fans.

• https://goo.gl/images/DwYYOF
    Because they killed two of the best charcters ever and all we're left with is shit, Rick and Carl should have died.

• Because they killed Abraham and Glenn. Fuck Abraham, but Glenn... why did he have to die? On the other hand the hottie Maggie is now single. So at least i have a shot at her.

Well to be fair, I was upset when Jon Snow died and when Khal Drogo died. I almost stopped watching GOT when drogo died. But then I remembered this is GOT, and a lot of people die not just the ones that I dislike.

I am happy he is dead. When he died, I was happy for like five seconds and then I remembered margaery died in that same fire. I was pissed at melisandre when she burned shireen but she got on my good side when she brought back Jon.

Margaery and Loras and Kevan and Mace.. oh how im gonna miss Mace. He was the funniest character on the show, and a dark show like got can use a but if humor from time to time. Keeps things fresh. And Davos definitely disagrees with you on that xD

• Whats a breeder?

• People have no life's
    surprise !

• One guy was there from the very beginning, now he is not :(

• Because they get way too invested to the character and their storyline. It's like losing a family member to huge Walking Dead fans.

What Girls Said 3

• When I watched it online, just before the killing scene, there was a warning of graphic violence on there. But if your watching up until that point, you have to know about the violence.
    But yeah I was upset. Its weird, I knew EXACTLY who was gonna die (I wasn't spoiled, I figured it would for myself) but even then, I felt horrible and cried a lot. Its a huge loss thats gonna carry on for a lot of seasons. I never lost interest though, in fact im more interested. They have prossible one of the greatest villains ever!

I felt the same way when Jon Snow died. I knew it was going to happen, someone even told me it would happen at the end of the episode. I was still surprised because I wasn't paying attention to the time and had no idea it was the end of the episode. It was so sudden that I flinched and I kept cringing every time that he was stabbed. I'm glad it had a possible effect on you. I've heard some people stopped watching the show. I don't know why they're surprised. It's a show about a zombie apocalypse not everyone is going to make it out alive.

And it was in the fucking comic! Glenn died that way and Abraham was living on borrowed time because Denise took his death. Im happy Daryl didn't die, but... if it wasent for him glenn would still be alive sooo :(

• I have no I idea, I do not watch the show so i am not getting it wither. Its just a show with acters who are still living afterwards after the show, they die on TV and go home off the screen lol.

• My sister was shouting at the TV...