Would you like to see Tom Hardy as the new WOLVERINE?

Hugh Jackman recently named Tom Hardy as a worthy successor. What do you think about Tom Hardy as Wolverine? Would you like to see him play the role in upcoming movies?

• Yes, that's an excellent casting choice!
  • No, that's a terrible casting choice!
  • I am tired of Wolverine movies/ the character is overused
  • See results

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Hmm I think I like it. But Hugh Jackman does such a good job and it would be hard to live up to that.

• It could work <3 Tom <3 I feel like he has the acting chops to pull it off, I really like his voice and again, his acting.
    My main concern is if I would even want to see another Wolverine movie, it seems like we've had one or 2 too many.

• I can't see anyone else playing wolverine. Hugh Jackman just pulls the character off so well.

• It's pretty hard to replace Jackman but I do think he'd be good for the role. Still wish they'd find someone shorter though.

• Yeup he's good

• Can't say I have heard of him.

What Guys Said 19

• tom hardy is great. so i imagine he'll be awesome as wolverine

• Makes sense, and it's another British actor like some other cast members even though Hugh jackman is Australian

• Nah he's overused I think. He was good as Bane.

• he is already wolverine.

https://i.imgur.com/jdNSdGA.jpg

• Noooo, he's weird and all his characters mumble.

• He'd make a dope ass wolverine, but I like Hugh jackman

• Ehh no thanks.

• Nah Hugh Jackman all way.. he is the only Wolverine and I won't watch Wolverine anymore if he leaves it D;

• yeah i would love that, since hugh is retiring from wolverine, other wise i would prefer hugh

• hmmm... how tall is he?

5'9... well maybe, but i wish they could find a good actor shorter though. cause wolverine is only like 5'4 in the comics which adds to his fierceness in my opinion

I just hope they finally get his outfit right lol

• Dont know the guy so no, Hugh will always be the Wolverine.

• I've been saying for the last year or so it should be Liam McIntyre tribzap2it.files.wordpress.com/.../...e-poster.jpg

• Hugh jackman is wolverine, it's hard to name anyone else wolverine.

It's like if they got a new actor to play iron man or a new actor to play captain america, it isn't right.

• There will only ever be 1 true Wolverine, and that is Hugh Jackman

• Does this mean he's confirmed gay, since Hugh Jackman is confirmed gay? Would he nominate a straight successor?

• I guess he's alright

• Tam Hardy should be Orion. Just saying...

• i don't see anyone else... but i'd still hate to see huge go.

• I'd only bother to see it if it was a Rated R Wolverine movie this time around.

I think the new one is going to be R rated.

Then it's worth my time. A more darker serious or over the top black comedy style is fine also, maybe a bit of both? I don't know. I favor more Rated R movies based on comic book characters, no holds bar, but stay true to the source material.