Would you like to see Tom Hardy as the new WOLVERINE?

Hugh Jackman recently named Tom Hardy as a worthy successor. What do you think about Tom Hardy as Wolverine? Would you like to see him play the role in upcoming movies?

Would you like to see Tom Hardy as the new WOLVERINE?

• Yes, that's an excellent casting choice!
    31% (11)30% (16)30% (27)Vote
  • No, that's a terrible casting choice!
    14% (5)26% (14)21% (19)Vote
  • I am tired of Wolverine movies/ the character is overused
    29% (10)26% (14)27% (24)Vote
  • See results
    26% (9)18% (10)22% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|20

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Hmm I think I like it. But Hugh Jackman does such a good job and it would be hard to live up to that.

1|2
    0|0
  • It could work <3 Tom <3 I feel like he has the acting chops to pull it off, I really like his voice and again, his acting.
    My main concern is if I would even want to see another Wolverine movie, it seems like we've had one or 2 too many.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't see anyone else playing wolverine. Hugh Jackman just pulls the character off so well.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's pretty hard to replace Jackman but I do think he'd be good for the role. Still wish they'd find someone shorter though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeup he's good

0|1
    0|0
  • Can't say I have heard of him.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• tom hardy is great. so i imagine he'll be awesome as wolverine

0|1
    0|0
  • Makes sense, and it's another British actor like some other cast members even though Hugh jackman is Australian

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah he's overused I think. He was good as Bane.

0|1
    0|0
  • he is already wolverine.

https://i.imgur.com/jdNSdGA.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • Noooo, he's weird and all his characters mumble.

0|1
    0|0
  • He'd make a dope ass wolverine, but I like Hugh jackman

0|1
    0|0
  • Ehh no thanks.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah Hugh Jackman all way.. he is the only Wolverine and I won't watch Wolverine anymore if he leaves it D;

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah i would love that, since hugh is retiring from wolverine, other wise i would prefer hugh

0|1
    0|0
  • hmmm... how tall is he?

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

5'9... well maybe, but i wish they could find a good actor shorter though. cause wolverine is only like 5'4 in the comics which adds to his fierceness in my opinion

• 1mo

I just hope they finally get his outfit right lol

• Dont know the guy so no, Hugh will always be the Wolverine.

1|1
    0|0
  • I've been saying for the last year or so it should be Liam McIntyre tribzap2it.files.wordpress.com/.../...e-poster.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Hugh jackman is wolverine, it's hard to name anyone else wolverine.

It's like if they got a new actor to play iron man or a new actor to play captain america, it isn't right.

1|0
    0|0
  • There will only ever be 1 true Wolverine, and that is Hugh Jackman

0|1
    0|0
  • Does this mean he's confirmed gay, since Hugh Jackman is confirmed gay? Would he nominate a straight successor?

0|0
    1|0
  • I guess he's alright

0|0
    0|0
  • Tam Hardy should be Orion. Just saying...

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't see anyone else... but i'd still hate to see huge go.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd only bother to see it if it was a Rated R Wolverine movie this time around.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

I think the new one is going to be R rated.

• 1mo

Then it's worth my time. A more darker serious or over the top black comedy style is fine also, maybe a bit of both? I don't know. I favor more Rated R movies based on comic book characters, no holds bar, but stay true to the source material.