In addition to English and Japanese, which other languages should the people of the fictional country, that my daughter created, speak (Final Poll)?

Some days ago I made 3 polls asking which languages from the ones listed should my daughter use in her novella in addition to English and Japanese
(Polls can be seen here, here, and here)

From the initial 19 options the 7 most voted have been chosen for the final poll.

Which one of these seven would you suggest?

Thanks (in advance) for your opinions.

Note 1 : The 19 languages mentioned across the polls are the languages my daughter can understand. She speaks none due to her being mute, but she is able to write in all of them; she also uses sign language to communicate (mostly the Japanese and Russian variations).

Note 2: Please do not mention any other language than the ones listed on the poll, unless it's a suggestion of a language my daughter (s) should explore and (maybe) learn, thanks

• Mandarin ChineseIn addition to English and Japanese, which other languages should the people of the fictional country, that my daughter created, speak (Final Poll)?
  • KurdishIn addition to English and Japanese, which other languages should the people of the fictional country, that my daughter created, speak (Final Poll)?
  • IcelandicIn addition to English and Japanese, which other languages should the people of the fictional country, that my daughter created, speak (Final Poll)?
  • SwedishIn addition to English and Japanese, which other languages should the people of the fictional country, that my daughter created, speak (Final Poll)?
  • RussianIn addition to English and Japanese, which other languages should the people of the fictional country, that my daughter created, speak (Final Poll)?
  • ItalianIn addition to English and Japanese, which other languages should the people of the fictional country, that my daughter created, speak (Final Poll)?
  • MongolianIn addition to English and Japanese, which other languages should the people of the fictional country, that my daughter created, speak (Final Poll)?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Too hard to choose, can't decide between Icelandic and Russian.
    Anyway I voted Russian, but would vote Icelandic too if possible.

Same here, I wonder which one will be the preferred of the GaG community.

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 1