What is your go-to Karaoke song?

Most Helpful Guy

• Livin' on a Prayer, even though my singing technique wouldn't pass a first grade test.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

What Girls Said 7

• Ah, Pro Here, Dear... Even have Recorded some of my Favorites.
    I love "Rainy Days and Mondays" and "Paper Roses" which I Sound like Both Gals.
    Good luck and GREAT question, @BeeNee xx

@madhatters4, U and your wife must do this sometime. Go somewhere where a Nice Club May be offering this like on a Weekend and you can even do a Duet. xx

• One of the easiest decision I have ever made was when I accepted to get married to a man I thought was my soul mate, my lover for 2yrs. He was the most handsome and honest man I have ever encountered, he was so kind respectful to me and my entire family. He gave me the reason to spend my entire life with him. I enjoyed 3yrs of love and sweet romance as his wife before the devil came into our home, his ex-girlfriend worked voodoo on him, she made him show me the bad side of him and also caused our divorce. The most annoying part was when she tried to take my life spiritually and physically, fighting to ensure am thoroughly erased from my husband before she takes over. It was getting tensed till the extent that I couldn’t sleep both day and night because she must be there to trouble me.
    Story short, I used the only available options left which was Dr. Wakina @ {dr. wakinalovetemple@gmail. com} before I lose everything including my life. Dr. Wakina was the last option because every other sources failed and his love spell worked wonders after 7days which saw the evil lady flee from us with immediate effect, the divorce case was reconciled within days as well.
    Since after the spell, I finally knew how to treat wicked and jealous people and a whole new lot of thing from Dr. Wakina. Happiness and joy has been in abundance in my family for the past 8months after the love spell. Thanks to dr. wakina’s love spell that works wonders {dr. wakinalovetemple@gmail. com}.

• 0|0
  • Sorry I don't do Karaoke.

• I kissed a girl lol or something else by Katy Perry for some reason. :o

• HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME.

• I will survive