Make your own horror plot?

Use the picture or maybe even better your imagination

make your own horror plot?

Most Helpful Girl

• Newlyweds in the 1800s tormented by a demon.

(I guess I'm supposed to write a story about this? Welp, I'm going to anyway haha)

Surva anxiously grabs Cris' hand as they take the train bound for her parent's house down in Texas. He looks from the window to their hands as they twine together, emotionessly making small circles in her skin with his thumb. They both stare at their hands for a long time.
    "Cris? Do you think that my parents will accept our being together?" Surva asks is a small voice that almost seems to fold within itself. Cris tears his eyes away from their hands to rest them on her face, as small tears fill her dark green eyes.
    "I think..." He paused briefly... "I think that no matter what they think, it'll be okay because I'm here." He picks up their hands and kisses the back of hers gently, bringing her eyes to his. She smiles meekly as his gaze melts her worry. He takes his other hand and pushes a strand of her light brown hair behind her ear and pushes her head onto his chest.
    "It's okay, nothing will hurt you now." He says in a soft voice above her ear. She wraps her arms around him, and cries quietly into his shirt.

*About an hour later- The train pulls into the station and Cris and Surva walk onto the platform, luggage in hand*

"Cris..." Surva says in a pleading voice, "I'm not sure about this anymore... Can't we just go back?" Cris turns to her and grabs her hand, saying "Surva, we're already here... Let's go. Don't you trust me?" She guiltily nods and lets him lead her through the crowded station and finally, into a carriage off to her parent's house. When they arrive, Surva seems to be on the verge of a panic attack.
    "Surva!! It's okay! We aren't in any rush here... We'll go into the house when you're ready." Cris explains rubbing her back. Her only response is a quick and small nod. It takes about an hour, but Surva finally gathers up the strength and courage to make it to the front door and knock, Cris by her side. The door slowly opens to reveal a tawny woman and the dark interior of the house. She adjusts the glasses lying on her face and leans a bit closer towards Surva. She puckers her lips and narrows her eyebrows as she says, "Hah. I've been wondering when you'd show up again."
    Surva winces at the cold greeting and takes hold of Cris' hand, squeezing tightly. The woman then looks Cris up and down and remarks in a quiet but sharp voice, "eh, not bad but not exactly good. I guess this is the best that you

could've done, huh?" Cris feels his annoyance rising a tiny bit. Who the heck is this lady to talk about me like that? She's got some nerve... But this is Surva's mother He thinks timidly as Surva squeezes his hand even harder. "Yes... Well I'm Cris Hudson, nice to meet you." Says Cris politely offering his vacant right hand to the woman.
      "Well, manners are always a plus," remarks the woman opening the door wide enough for the newlyweds to pass through, but blatantly ignoring Cris' hand, which he draws back awkwardly as him and Surva walk into the dark home.
      "Dylan isn't going to be home for another hour or so." Says Surva's mother as she checks the grandfather clock briefly for time. The room falls silent, the only sounds being the start of rain outside and the quiet noises of the grandfather clock. Surva's mother turns her attention away from the clock and eyes the newlyweds with emotionless dark green eyes. Surva

• 26d

do you always write horror?

• 25d

Nope! This was my first time ever writing a horror story actually! How do you think I did by the way?

Most Helpful Guy

• i wrote this in school. mother has a terminally ill child. at her home the angel Gabriel visits her and says he will save her boys life if she does something for him. next night gabrielle aummons her to the hosp nursery where she meets gabrielle. gabrielle points to a newborn and says to the mom "kill this child" and he will take its life instead of her sons. the mother suffocates the child. and gabrielle keeps his promise lr so it seems.

What Girls Said 8

• Priest with camcorder chased by mental patient! 😐😯!!! Yeahhh my movie wouldn't suck!!😂😂😁👍🏻😜👽!!😎! It just sounds awful, 😁😂!!

• Pregnant woman in a coma. A child being born of death. Her soul was dark from the start. Her smile was never quite right.

• Priest in space tortured by zombies

• Little girl in an old house possessed by M Night Shyamalan.

• Teens in woods chased my a Clown. The only thing I can think of is Clown 😭😂

• Priest in a hospital that was tormented by a hillbilly sadist. XD

• look at my pic and you ll be scared for life!

• Teen lost somewhere torchured by hillbilly sadist

What Guys Said 19

• i was hungry so i go to the fridge and there was no food inside the fridge

• Hillary
    in 2016
    elected
    president

• Newlyweds in the woods tormented by a mental patient

• Newlyweds in maine buchered by a aliens

• Family attempting to sacrifice youngest child possessed by an angel which was bound in a demonic ritual during pregnancy in order to destroy the angel.

• A remake of Soylent Green...

https://youtu.be/kQQ6wNfkcmc

• Me and my cousins in my grandfather's house. This house is the scariest house I've ever seen. There are doors inside closets, there is a big basement full of old stuff and a radio that never shuts up and Small rooms with windows to other rooms or to stairs.

• The condom broke and she wouldn't leave in the morning!

• Baby. Born into a religious family. Tormented by close minded behavioural punishments that created the tragedies that horrors portray. turns into a mental patient.

• 10 pirates having an orgy in the woods are attacked by blackbeard because they said he was "far too ugly and angry" to join their orgy... so he's gonna prove them wrong in...

BLUE BALLS BLACKBEARD 3D

• Teens with a camcorder abducted by aliens

Best porn ever

• Little girl with a camcorder eaten by aliens... Oh wait that's Japanese porn...

• Once upon a time, you had kids and they were very expensive. The end.

• Priest in space adducted by hillbilly sadist

• Priest in space abducted by clowns lmao that doesn't make sense

• Teens in hospital eaten by mental patient :D

• Self-titled... Single forever... the horror.

😂😂😂

• single parent w/kids visiting elsewhere
    lost somewhere but captured & tied nude
    tortured by
    hillbilly sadist nude voluptuous gal
    almost to cumming but not allowed

• Priest in space chased by clown.

Pretty unique right?