Do you like "banged your mum jokes"?

So funny offending people with the most meaningless jokes... For fuck's sake 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• Yesss 😂 the fact that some people get offended by such jokes is too funny 😂😂😂 maybe it's more Brit humour tbh, I noticed people from other countries take it real personal though 😅

Most Helpful Guy

• I always punched the guys in school who made jokes about ma family, bruh..

What Girls Said 11

• I despise jokes and insults involving parents...

A guy in my Middle school did this "joke" to my bestfriend who lost her Mom a few months earlier to cancer..
      It's very disrespectful, I will never mess with the honor of the family of someone else, and if anyone does this for my parents or family they would see the ugly side of me (which is very hard to see).

That's terrible

I'd only make this joke if I know them well enough

• I dont really care about it. I dont find it numerous at all but it doesn't offend me when someone else says it.

• Ha! yeah really funny... I find it stupid but hey i suppose some people have some odd sense of humour right?😊😉😂

• Most times no.

• No not really I don't find them funny

• It's kinda funny when you're tired xD

• They're funny lol

• Meh not really.

• Meh no better not
    It's not that I get insulted anyway 😛

• Uhm
    No, not really.
    That's not my type of humor.

• lol sure but only if a friends tells it so I know he/she's jk

What Guys Said 13

• They are utterly despicable and disrespectful to one's own mother. I mean, do you like someone saying stupid shit about your mom? Then why say it to her? Grow a pair and stop disrespecting the people who bring new life in the world or else I'll rek ya mum in da ass.

• I suppose they are harmless enough, I don't find them funny though, my only concern is a decency angle in case you say it to someone whose mother is dead or dying/really sick.

• I think this is very much a Generational thing

Kids these days joke about everything without ever realising the gravity of some of the things they joke about

In my generation, no one would dare make a joke like this, or if they did they would get hurt very bad

• Your mom told me she liked them...😏

• Naw m8 I fukd ur dad ballstouchd fgt

• i find it truly amazing how people actually get offended at that.. why would i get offended about some random person talking about my mom? it shows such a huge weakness

• well yeah they are kinda funny, but i dont do these jokes with anyone

• they are cool. it is a sign of friendship in my opinion. to make such a joke and then laugh it away strengthen the bond between friends.

• sometimes

• If you know how to tell them , they can be hilarious.

• nah, they're overdone and most aren't that funny...
    that and they don't even insult me.

• Ya they can get fucking funny

• Lol me and my friends do it all the time, we say the randomest shit, it's hilarious.