'The EARTH without ART is just EH', agree?

'The EARTH without ART is just EH', agree?I'm an art student myself and this image is hanging on our classroom wall, it inspires me.

Not everyone sees the value in art, but do you agree with this statement?

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course, seriously without art you wouldn't have music, paintings or even architecture or poetry, literature, all are forms of self expression and art.

The world tried to shun and ban art once before and you know what? it led to a rebirth in art and led to some of the worlds greatest pieces being created.

As a painter and a poet/writer I could never live in a world without art, it would be aweful and bland.

Exactly, people that don't see the value in art, generally don't fully understand what art encompasses.

Oops sorry a broad general study of all art that can be seen in general.

Yeah exactly.

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree. For instance, I view music as art, and honestly the best form of art, as it can be incredibly moving even if it's simplistic (look up "put the gun down" by Andy Black, for an example) but life would be so much more bland and depressing without music

What Guys Said 24

• Depend on what kind of art, but if we're talking about any art, then yeah, I'd agree. If we're just talking about paintings, then it wouldn't affect me too much.

• Funny cause art is just an imitation of shit happening on earth.

But yea, couldn't live without it.

• there's art and there is art

• I do agree.
    Some people don't see the beauty in artwork.
    No matter how it looks , it's art and I appreciate it.
    Just as much if it were odd shaped, lewd , etc... it's still art.
    It takes talent, skill and you put your heart and soul into it.
    The same goes for music because it is a form of art

• To us, maybe. But to the rest of the planet, it doesn't make a difference. So from a human perspective, yes.

• I never heard that before, it is really good and so true.

• Zeme without e is just zem which means under. So I dunno what to make of that.

• That might be true, but if the earth doesn't have heart, it's simply nothing 😳

• That's very good... but, no, I don't agree with it.

• maybe classical art, none of the modern crap

• Define art. Without paintings? It's still pretty damn awesome. Without music? Not so much

• Now I'm reminded of the movie quote, "what is art? Are we art? Is art art?"

• It would be boring without art.

• Depends upon what type of art you're talking about

• Slinky without inky is just sl.

• I like art and I like the world. Even without art , I will still love this world.

• Honeslty yes! Music and poetry satisfy the soul ❤️

• Well movies, music and video games can be considered as art, so yes it would be LOL.

• Eeeeeeh yeah.

• Art isn't just limited to paintings omg😂😂 and yea art snobs kind of ruin it too

• Wow, this is why ART is important.

• Yes, without art it is...

• As in music? Yes

• Everything is art if you think about it...😏

What Girls Said 17

• Oh yes. Art is life I usually say. I paint murals and canvas, am a graphic designer (doing my BA), I do etching and engraving and starting stained glass soon. And I'm also learning to make lamps. And I design clothing for myself.

Lol you get the point not having art means my earth would not exist. Earth IS art!

• Yes! I love art! I am an artist myself and personally without art there would be hardly anyway to express myself!

• 7165367891293847374898728901e79685789807965869096% AGREE

Don't you just love it when you get down voted for no reason^
      No but low key art is really important, its beautiful, a way to express yourself. But I think people need to realize art isn't limited to pencil drawings and paintings, art is low key found in everything. The human body.. is art.

so true

• NO... the earth itself is art. if you dont see the art of, within and on earth,
    then you're 'EH'. ( not you personally )

• Haha still love this, pretty much yeah. Art is self expression, self expression is the basis of life itself, soo life imitates art, and those who don't know that should look Solipsism :)

• Yes, I agree.

• Yes. I agree

• Of course I agree. There's art in everything if you take a moment to look around. Things that often go unnoticed like art on music albums or bed sheets can be considered art. The world would be shit without art.

• Yeah, I agree. The earth without art would be eh. People don't realize how necessary it is until they have to go without it (including music, design, beauty..)

• Art is unlimited
    I think even the Earth is a work of art. Art is everywhere so yea I agree

• I love art!!

• I like that! :) I totally agree with you

• No, nature is art.

• Absolutely! I don't know what I'd do without art.

• yes!!!

• Yup, completely agree👌🏼

• Agree!