Which musical instrument (s) do you play? How skilled are you at playing it?

I feel like a rockstar now that I know some of the basics to playing guitar and I can play some songs. So, I was inspired to ask this question.

I'm sorry if I haven't listed the musical instrument that you play, just comment what it is if you can be bothered.

• See results/Other answer
  • I don't know how to play any instruments, and I don't want to know
  • I don't know how to play any instrument, but I would like to know (Which instrument do you want to be able to play?)
  • I can play the guitar
  • I can play the drums
  • I can play the flute
  • I can play the violin

Most Helpful Girl

• I can play the flute.
    I haven't played for about 1 year, I broke my flute during a fight, I used it as a fighting stick. Need to buy a new one.

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to play violin before, it been like 3 years I stopped it I wasn't that good anyway hehe. But I still like to listen violin, especially this music is my best and the only one I am playing well with the violin.

https://youtu.be/AHAVTG0H4Dk

That music is nice man. Are you sure you want to give up the violin?

@OrangeBoy Thanks man :D Yeah it is nice I like it too.. not giving up but there is no time for that anymore actually. I play sometimes whenever I find time.

What Girls Said 15

• I play trombone, and I'm pretty decent at it. I'm in my university's orchestra and jazz ensemble, and I do well enough, though definitely I'm not the best or terribly near it.

• 1|1
  • I can play the violin and the piano, though I would also like to be able to play the cello, but that would take a lot of time that I don't have. Drums would be cool too.

• Piano for many years. I used to compete in national piano competitions when I was in elementary school up until high school. Then, I completely stopped playing since I went into college and chose to not join a music conservatory. It's been 3 years since I have last played the piano.

• I could play both the guitar and piano (I'm better at piano though). I would like to learn the violin as well.

• I play the viola, I can also play violin but viola is my preferred instrument. 🎻

• I've been playing the piano for 5 years, violin for 9 years, guitar & been singing for about 6 years now :)

• cello

clarinet

• I can play the piano and violin, I used to be alright lol. I haven't played in a long time

• You're missing piano. Which is most common.

Yeah, I regret not making it a poll option. Oh well, like I said, just comment "piano".

• I play the tambourine and the drums

• I can play synthesizer, but just a little bit.

• Guitar (Classical and Electronic) , keyboard, piano

• guitar, piano, viola, flute, and saxophone (my favorite).

• I play flute, oboe, piccolo, and all the other woodwinds lol

What Guys Said 15

• I can make air waves vibrate your eardrum with a guitar :) Now thinking of getting a drumset!

• I don't play but I would love to know how to play the guitar and piano

• 0|1
  • Guitar nearing the young professional level; saxophone and still one of the best in my state as a baroque era soloist.

• I've been playing drums for over 10 years... I'm pretty skilled! :D

• how is one supposed to quantify skill? XD

I don't know, but it's pretty easy to spot the difference between a novice, an intermediate and an expert piano player, right?

well i´ve been playing the guitar casually since i was 16 but i´m far from mastering it ^^ i just got into improvising using the pentatonic scales.

• I don't play nothing yet, but i want to learn Violin.

• Waiting for the skin flute joke by a girl so I can heckle her.

• I'm mediocre but I play the banjo and the harmonica.

• flute is a wonderful instrument. I can also play keyboard, harmonica, guitar. I can sing also. search pratanu banerjee in youtube. com

• Guitar, i like to play alone tho😁

• Drums, i did 14 years of drumming and i started learning guitar on my own

• I play the trumpet.

• I play the clarinet, the bass clarinet, and the piano.

• My mum tried to get me to learn an instrument as a kid, probably when she realised I was incredibly thick and desperately hoped I had some hidden musical talent or something.
    I did recorder lessons, got stuck on Hot Crossed Buns, then gave up.