Girls how many of you enjoy the sport of hunting?

Do you enjoy hunting? How and when did your love of hunting start? Who introduced you to the sport? What types of hunting do you partake in?

Most Helpful Guy

• People need to chill. What's the difference of going out in the woods and killing a deer, and going to the store and buying meat from an animal they kill for you? However, I am very against bear, lion, tiger, etc. hunting...

Good point. It's no less inhumane to kill an animal in the wild than one in captivity. I think people just dont think about it when they go to the store and buy meat. The vast majority of people wouldn't know the difference between venison and beef unless you told them.

What Girls Said 6

• I enjoy hunting for clothes, hunting for bargains, and hunting for discounts at the store, but DO NOT like Hunting as a sport to kill Bambi! Many in my family do, but I say shame on them...

• Hunting for sport is garbage tf.

You hunt to bring home meat to ya fam. You don't hunt for funsies.

Hunting is defined as a sport I enjoy doing it but I do not waste what I take.

• I have no problem with people shooting animals such as deer , rabbit or pheasant for food, but big game hunting, hunting with dogs or just hunting for fun is barbaric and morally wrong and anyone who derives pleasure from killing animal's should be punched hard repeatedly

• I for one would happily shoot the hunters.

• I personally think hunting for sport is disgusting.

What Guys Said 3

• If hunting is a sport to you, you're doing it wrong.

And no. I don't hunt

• I used to hunt, but not for sport. Killing animal for fun is retarded

• Hunting and not taking what you kill is awful. I fully support hunting for food, though.