How to prepare for a rock concert?

So my boyfriend got us tickets and told me to be ready for some crazy stuff. Said it's going to be an old school 80's type of rock concert. So I looked up 80's rock and... wow. Those people are freaking nuts! I've never been to a modern concert that acted like that. So what should I be expecting? In case you were wondering, the concerts I looked up were Queen and ac/dc. Are all rock concerts crazy like those?

Most Helpful Guy

• Who are you going to see? Just get ready not to be able to hear anything and your chest being rattled by the bass guitar.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just expect that its going to be a lot of fun and keep an open mind! They're not as crazy but you never know, i doubt you're going to get pissed on! LOL

What Guys Said 1

• All the classic rock fans today tend to be bald, pudgy, and mellowed out somewhat.

What Girls Said 1

• just wear leather jacket, boots and listen to the bank songs first online, so that you can enjoy singing with the crowd during the concert