Did any of you freak out like this over a game?

This video is old but gold, this guy's mama cancels his WoW Account and he ends up with freaking out 😂

Aight I was freaking out too.. but all I did was breaking the keyboard, this guy stucks the controller in his ass lmfao, 1.09 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• This is what WoW does to a person, makes them a spazz, nerd and be a virgin.

RIP he probably has a life now

What Girls Said 4

• I will get mad if i lose a game but not freak out lmao especially like this guy😂😂😂

• Lmfao I love that video

• It's proven that was a faked video he was acting. That wasn't a real reaction

I don't know.. who would accept to show himself so ridicilious? :D There are people who are calling it fake thats what I say to them 😎

Naw it's fake no one acting like that

• Nope

What Guys Said 7

• I wonder is it a phoney freak out but it looks kinda real - Makes me glad there was never a camera around when I was mad.

• Lol no I never have I mean it's just a game lol.

Plus whenever I do a subscription I always pay for it myself.

Damn this guy just /= geez.

• This was a fake but I do know a man who was so addicted to world of warcraft that his wife gave him an ultimatum,
    The marriage or the game.
    He chose the game and they got divorced.
    They have three kids

Lmao.. and I know a guy who sold his car just for a stupid game here called "Metin2". I don't know if it is fake or not bruh, I really don't think someone would emberass himself with stucking a controller in his ass :D Just look at this shi' lmao.

• Lol I'll link you a video I thought was hilarious after I finish this test is have to dig it up

• hahahahaha, looks like he was at a high level in that game xD

• Looks like some kid spazzing out for YouTube fame... Bad acting...

• This has got to be fake😂😂😂