Which of the following SpongeBob episodes with Squidward do you find the most hilarious?

• Artist UnknownWhich of the following SpongeBob episodes with Squidward do you find the most hilarious?
    9% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
  • Club SpongebobWhich of the following SpongeBob episodes with Squidward do you find the most hilarious?
    9% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
  • Just One BiteWhich of the following SpongeBob episodes with Squidward do you find the most hilarious?
    18% (2)33% (2)24% (4)Vote
  • Have you seen this snail?Which of the following SpongeBob episodes with Squidward do you find the most hilarious?
    9% (1)17% (1)12% (2)Vote
  • The Camping EpisodeWhich of the following SpongeBob episodes with Squidward do you find the most hilarious?
    55% (6)33% (2)47% (8)Vote
  • Others
    0% (0)17% (1)5% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Guy

• The camping episode for sure.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• The Camping Episode hahahah! i love that show~

0|0
    0|0
  • i liked the one with the slinging slasher :P http://data.whicdn.com/images/66355464/large.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Spongesquare Pantsdown is exactly what British people mean when they talk about "hilarious American comedy." That is, it's complete rubbish.

0|0
    0|0
  • The camping one!!! I still watch Spongebob, I'm weird!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Club Spongebob is hilarious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you seen this snail?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Does fly of dispair count?

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

As long as it's a SpongeBob episode involving Squidward with him either flipping out of frustration or suffering his usual tortures, then yes.