How can a child-prodigy artist become well-known?

Hello, I'm wondering how a child-prodigy artist can become well-known? I am myself, it's not for the popularity; it's so I don't feel like I'm just a normal child artist. I have pretty amazing art, but no one gets to see it. I want people to see my art, and be inspired. What are some ways I can become well-know? Thank you. :)

1mo So far you guys have been helpful! Thank you for the ideas/suggestions. :)

What Guys Said 6

• Share things online and keep making stuff. You want to keep yourself interesting and create a "brand" for a lack of a better word. But the most important thing is to find a place where you post things, do it as much as possible and find ways to make it extra exciting. Do a crazy medium, try something you never tried before until it looks good enough to show someone and just put it out. Do a collaboration.

Find a way to surprise and engage your audience. You have to ask yourself: What's gonna make someone go to a friend and say "Dude, you gotta check this out!" what can you do that's gonna make someone excited to keep checking in on your stuff.

Put your name or a logo or slogan or general idea EVERYWHERE. It doesn't matter what it is, as long as it's unique to you.

Thank you for the advice!

I think i'm gonna try Deviant-Art, it seems like a good place to start!

• Internet.

• Instagram

• Best starting tip is to be rich.

• share them online.

• You don't get to just proclaim yourself a prodigy, Kanye.

• 28d

I'm not the only one who has, sherlock. Keep your thoughts to yourself please. :)

• 28d

lol, okay, kid. Let me know when your art completely fails to make you a living, because it will. All the art majors at my school think they're the next Monet but end up working at Walmart and hating life.

• 22d

I won't need to let you know, sorry. You're not very clever, nor funny. People who work at Walmart don't HAVE to work at Walmart. There are many alternatives, you can sell your art online, just do art for a living, etc. Also I don't think I'm Monet, people at your art school are... Eh. Plus, why do feel the need to say something like that? If you think I'm dumb, or you wanna say I'm some type of prick wannabe artist. Then you know what, move on. No need to reply, this is my last reply. And if you reply back, You're wasting your time.

What Girls Said 2

• hi, i would start a facebook page and look for very popular pages that show art of other peoples and send them some of yours as a start... xx also a you tube account... how would you describe your art? xx

can you upload anything on here, I've seen that before xx

• You could make YouTube videos of you doing your art. You could also try placing them in local art shows and galas. They have competitions for art. Try finding one of those and compete.