What's your favorite game to play?

And why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Flirting with many chicks as possible
    😀💕

Most Helpful Girl

• Like video games? Hmm... Maybe Pokemon Fire Red? I loved it! I think that maybe it's a little babyish but the Harvest Moon games usually keep me busy for a very long time and I love the Civilization games too. Too hard to choose between them :P

What Guys Said 6

• Starcraft 2. Because I grew up playing starcraft, it's an extremely hard game and super competitive. When I play enough to get to a high ranking I feel accomplished because it takes a lot of hardwork and dedication to get to a high level in that game. Ultimately it's a waste of time because it's not really benefitting my life to play a video game. So I don't really play anymore, in fact I barely play video games at all any more.

• Hmmm... right now I can't decide between NBA 2K17 or FIFA 17. I mainly play sports games so I'm also playing Madden 17 and MLB 16 The Show.

If I had to pick one, however, I'd go with NBA 2K17 because basketball is my favorite sport and this is the best basketball game ever. Plus, I'm pumped because the NBA season just started.

• I play a lot with friends on my Wii U. Games like super smash bros and tekken and sometimes mario kart are mostly played cuz its brings all the good memories back.

• Hunger Games, because I can kick ass.

• Elder scrolls V: Skyrim.

• Pokemon GO only. Other video-games are for idiots and a waste of time.

What Girls Said 4

• I used to be really into League, but I don't really have time for it anymore. The best game I've ever played was probably Bioshock Infinite 😍

• probably ludo because it's fun with the fam

• Never have I ever, you can really find stuff out about others!

• borderlands