Who's happy that Curb Your Enthusiasm is coming back?

I love this show lol

1mo More answers!

Most Helpful Girl

• Curb Your Enthusiasm was funny. Doesn't that star Larry David? I watched my dad's DVDs box set of Seinfeld. I was too young to remember when Seinfeld was actually out. I loved that trashy New York toilet humor. Lots of that in Curb Your Enthusiasm

• 28d

Yes absolutely! I see it more as situation comedy though.. Will be replying to your message very shorty as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• Great and funny show. Use to crack me up. That is great it's back on.

Well not til next year, but yeah it's gonna be great!

• 28d

That is nice and cool.

• 25d

Thank you very much for selecting my answer as the most helpful opinion.

What Girls Said 9

• Wow, @jman46241, I Didn't Know Larry David and the Gang were Back and the Show was Never Whack... It's a Seinfeld Moment again. Larry's Finest.
    Of course, not Talking Jerry and his Buds, but Talking another Cool Circle of Spuds, "Larry, Jeff, Susie and Cheryl," much like a Gag Gang.
    Good luck and Great "Good morning Hey," J. xx

lol Don't you sleep, J? xx

I'm up for the day and night lol. Wanna make level 9 this weekend! It wasn't cancelled, Larry just put it on hiatus. Makes me want to watch Seinfeld episodes now.. I have the whole series :)

lol!! I will keep checking "Your New Level," and by the way, love the "New attitude." I think you are learning from me to be more passive, which how to survive a "Gag Crisis."lol!!
      Aw, yes, and sad to see that Show Go. Asyou know, Jerry and the bang gang, Ended their own Series with Jail time, which was certainly Not what I had expected WTF was with Larry David's Head back then? lol!!
      While you are catching up on old times with Getting to the Bottom of all That with the Seinfeld Memories, I gotta see more HOT to TROT News about a Real Con Artist named "Killary." This is My Excitement now and much what I only keep my eye on now too. xx

• I never seen this show before.

Check out the video at the top.. It's like situation humor. Very funny, it comes from the other creator of Seinfeld!

I wouldn't like it

• I don't even know what's that
    I'm #EuropeanAss

• Never heard of it before but it looks funny. I'll watch some more episodes tonight :)

• 29d

Awesome! It really is a great show if you like situation comedy :)

• Curb your enthusiasm whats that?

• It is?

• Never seen it I've seen supernatural and Gotham lol

• Never heard of it.

• that sounds vaguely familiar

What Guys Said 1

• Not me, that guy sucks. He's never made me laugh, no, not Seinfeld either. Hate both these shows. The WORST combination of contrived, hokey sitcom humor set-ups and pseudo intellectual post modernist writing. Bweh! The worst episode of South Park is better than the best thing Larry David ever did.

Then what works as comedy for you?

Haha now I remember you lol. Better be 99 ways to die..