Ever felt like your life is a bad movie or music video?

I think each one of us has experienced this moment:
But what do you think your life mostly is? Comedy? Drama? Horror? Or maybe just a sad music video?

• The sad music video
  • Comedy
  • Drama
  • Horror
  • Fantasy
  • Just a bad movie
  • Other?

What Guys Said 6

• I feel like mine was a bad movie that wasn't ever even released because they didn't want to support it lol

• My life is an Adventure. It is a mixture of happy and sad moments., comedy and drama , fantasy and horror just like in a bad movie. But my life is a wonderful life , because I am a wonderful person , ready to learn , ready to enjoy and ready to survive. To me my life is a God's gift and I live each day of my life under God's grace.

• I think my life is more like a good movie. Like I'm Forest Gump but less innocent.
    "Innocent!" he exclaimed, "None of us are innocent; we are at best not guilty."

• Sometimes my life can be like a sad music video

• yes I always do

• Drama!

What Girls Said 3

• I feel like my life is one of those chick flicks about finding yourself. Its got some funny moments and others that make you wanna cry, but it's mostly about personal growth xp

• I don't know but I always think (this might not make sense or is weird) that I see colours and numbers differently from everyone. Like I see the pink as blue and yellow as green... and people pretend I'm normal to not hurt my feelings

• Tragic Comedy