Ever felt like your life is a bad movie or music video?

I think each one of us has experienced this moment:
But what do you think your life mostly is? Comedy? Drama? Horror? Or maybe just a sad music video?

• The sad music video
  • Comedy
  • Drama
    Vote C
  • Horror
    Vote D
  • Fantasy
    Vote E
  • Just a bad movie
    Vote F
  • Other?
    Vote G

36

Most Helpful Guy

• My life is an Adventure. It is a mixture of happy and sad moments., comedy and drama , fantasy and horror just like in a bad movie. But my life is a wonderful life , because I am a wonderful person , ready to learn , ready to enjoy and ready to survive. To me my life is a God's gift and I live each day of my life under God's grace.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like my life is one of those chick flicks about finding yourself. Its got some funny moments and others that make you wanna cry, but it's mostly about personal growth xp

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• I feel like mine was a bad movie that wasn't ever even released because they didn't want to support it lol

• I think my life is more like a good movie. Like I'm Forest Gump but less innocent.
    "Innocent!" he exclaimed, "None of us are innocent; we are at best not guilty."

• Sometimes my life can be like a sad music video

• yes I always do

• Drama!

What Girls Said 2

• Tragic Comedy

• I don't know but I always think (this might not make sense or is weird) that I see colours and numbers differently from everyone. Like I see the pink as blue and yellow as green... and people pretend I'm normal to not hurt my feelings