Did you see Doctor Strange or are you planning on seeing it?

I saw it yesterday, IT KICKS FUCKING ASS.

• Yes.
  • No, because I am lame.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I just saw it yesterday! A really cool movie. :D Better than Harry Potter LOL; yeah I said it! :P

I'll have to see it again to see if it holds up on a second viewing, because I've liked multiple MCU movies a lot/on the first viewing before --- like "Iron Man 3" and "Age of Ultron" --- but then realized on a second viewing that those movies had a lot of aspects that were really lame and cringeworthy, hahaha. >_<

BUT, for now, I'd say it's hands-down THE best MCU movie after Phase 1 (which was everything before The Avengers Part 1). I feel like after Phase 1, the MCU has been coasting along for a long time and wasn't doing much to advance the genre, and most unforgivable of all was pulling its punches on drama aspects that should have been presented more heavily. But "Doctor Strange" was a good step in the right direction against both of these flaws, so I appreciated it.

What Girls Said 10

• Nope and nope. Never particularly liked Dr Strange, dislike Cumberbatch and really think I'd hate the two things put together. Maybe if someone else had played him, I'd be more interested but ehh.

HOW CAN YOU DISLIKE CUMBERBATCH

He's a prick that's how :P Besides, he's basically played the same character in most of the things he's been in, he just gets so dull.

• When it comes, yeah.

• I reeeaaally want to see it but I haven't had the time yet

• Not seen it yet but apprehensive. I really liked him in the comics but i fear they will have given it the "marvel"treatment. Aka make it bland, follow the same formula as all other marvel films and is loaded with quips that kill the tension dead.

• I haven't seen it

• Yes. I'm gonna watch it in a couple of days

• It was awesomee

• I was supposed to go see it... but my sister had other plans :(

• I haven't seen it yet... but I want to... I really want to.

• Haven't saw it yet but plan on it.

What Guys Said 13

• Never got into that character in any comics or whatever, but the movie does look cool. Honestly, I could go or not, depends if the wife wants to see it. We both want to see Jack Reacher, then I would rather see Hacksaw Ridge before this one.

Read the original Jack Reacher Books.
      Also Tom Cruise does not look like Jack reacher at all.
      Reacher is described as being 6 feet 5 inches (1.96 m) tall, weighing 210–250 pounds (95–113 kg) and having a 50-inch (130 cm) chest
      He is also blonde
      A better choice would have been Dolph Lundgren
      https://i.ytimg.com/vi/KPayXB_GI1c/hqdefault.jpg

I like TC for his character. I like a smaller guy in these rolls to show that you don't have to be built like the Terminator to kick ass.

• I watched it and I wasn't too much of a fan of it, or at least I wasn't a fan of the constant jokes when it was supposed to be serious and the unfunny jokes.

I mean I went to the movie baked as fuck and I didn't laugh once LOL.

But the visuals were AMAZING and the fight scenes were really good too.

• Of course I plan to see it, he's one of the superheroes capable of defeating Superman ;)

• I think it will be a good movie

• no ı didn't

• I've seen some reviews and honestly this is one of those Marvel movies where I'm thinkin it's gonna kick some ass indeed

• I'll prob watch it when it comes on DVD. I have to look up info on this movie because I'm not sure what it's about.

• Redbox only. Thought he sucked as Khan in Star Trek. Maybe I need to watch Sherlock Holmes to see if he's any better.

• Saw it, it was amazing.

• I loved it so much !

• I wanna find a cute female to bring

• No, I saw Hacksaw Ridge and it was awesome.

• No because I'm not a nerd