Did anyone else laugh when Steph Curry cried around like the little bitch he is in the Warriors vs. Lakers game?

I laughed my ass off when he just kept missing. He's so bad and it was funny how bad he was.

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• yes I love every second of it when he and the warriors show that they aren't "the greatest sports team ever assembled" like so many people keep trying to claim. lol. he's a good player but he's not the best ever. they need to stop leg-humping the guy and just let him be a basketball player. not always try to elevate him to god status.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I laughed for hours steph curry is a pos

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, I loved it. Haha. I love how Durant is messing up their chemistry and making Steph cry like a little bitch. Super team my ass! Lmao.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haters gonna hate 💁‍♂️

0|0
    0|0
  • lol, right?

My cavs beat him last year, and now he's losing to the LAKERS, the REBUILDING LAKERS.

I liked Durant when he was with OKC, now I can't stand him

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Cavs are my team too I was so glad when he pussied out right at the buzzer last season like he always does.
      It's great how swaggy p and ingram are screwing him tho. Kd is a piece of shit tho I hate him prolly more than curry.

• 1mo

Biggest villain of the summer

What Girls Said 1

• I hope Steph Curry gets deported back to Akron just so he can be at the feet of Lebron, Kyrie, Kev, Jr, Tristan, and jefferson like he deserves

0|0
    0|0