Do you ever go watch a movie in theater's by yourself?

Just got back from watching Doctor Strange by myself, was pretty awesome movie.

Anyways do you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Only time I take someone with me is if it's funny or scary. Movies are otherwise, me time.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes. I have a flexible job so I can work on my own schedule. If I need a break in the middle of the day, everybody else is probably working! Plus, I can enjoy the movie without distraction :)

What Girls Said 29

• Never. If I'm gonna watch a newly released movie by myself I do it pirated at home lol.
    I ain't spending £15/$18 to go watch a movie by myself... plus they have 2 for one cinema deals here sometimes (only time I ever go).

• That's considered pretty strange in Europe... but I still do it sometimes. When there's a movie I really want to see, but no one else is interested or they can't at that time. The last one I saw was The Conjuring 2 by myself.

• I just can't. Gotta take someone with me.

• No, I don't. I rarely go to the movies except if it's a family or friend event.

• Yes it's one of my favorite things to do alone.

• Never have but have thought about it.

• i prefer going alone. I hate going with someone else and have them munching in my ear or getting up all the time or asking me a question or whatever.

• Never, but if I had the money, heck yes! Ah, jealous, I want to see that :)

• I do that all the time, in fact I prefer watching movies all by myself these days.

• Yup, especially if it's something I've really looked forward to. I don't want anyone ruining it

• I never go to movies

• I have not.

• hell nah

• I've never done it. Probably never will either.

• Nah, my brother has... but not me.

• Sometimes. I'm gonna watch it today

• Never, but I really should.

• No, my Husband has and occasionally does though.

• I have but not in years now.

• Yea it doesn't matter to me

• I used to before I had a child, sometimes :)

• Nope

• sometimes

• My sister has watched a movie by herself before, but I haven't. I should try that one day.

• No, I'm always with someone.

• It depends on the movie and the day. Sometimes I prefer to be alone.

• Yeah once Lmao I went to see fifty shades of grey by myself before I went to see it with friends.

• Why would I when I have a tv and netflix

What Guys Said 31

• Nah, it's the one thing I let society sort of dictate for me. That going alone is viewed as lame.

I have gone alone, when I first moved to orange park, really wanted to see Star Trek at the time. But now I can't, no!!!
    67.media.tumblr.com/.../...hlMGwk1sar4a3o1_500.jpg

But true story is also! And I have no idea why beaches I was shy at the time. I went alone on 2 occasions upon arriving in orange park. And both marvel movies, iron man 2, and captain America some couple sat next to me IN A EMPTY theather, and began talking to me. Like why? I have no idea.

• I do it still, Its a little sad but i found out that going with people, makes you miss some of the movie due to communication. I can go with a girl cuz you know, get close and all, but when i go with the boys, lol, we are too busy joking about one scene, we forget to pay attention to the new scenes.

• yes i have. if i can't find someone to go with, especially action movies since my wife doesn't like going to them for the most part.

when i first went to a movie by myself it felt awkward but i kind of like it

• Somehow have managed to not do that but someday soon there will be a movie that I will really want to see but my brother won't.

• Doctor Strange got impeccable reviews. I'm not surprised cause just the trailer blew me away

Actually I haven't done that, would rather just watch it home eventually. But I've heard a lot of people go in alone. So I guess it's not really that uncommon

• Yes. Quite frequently, actually.

• Frequently. I often have unusual taste in movies.

• That happened 50+ years ago.

• I would no problem go to the movies on my own

• 1|0
  • Only if the woman I'm dating doesn't want to see it and I can't find anyone that hasn't seen it already.

• I used to think I never would. But now I have a bunch of times.

• I have before, many times.

• Yup.

• Yes, done that plenty of times.

• Yeah I have done that a few times already

• Dr Strange is out already. Yes I do, my wife always ruins movies by talking and asking stupid questions so I sneak away sometimes like im having an affair.

• I do it quite often. It's relaxing.

• I went to watch hacksaw ridge by myself the other day but it didn't start till hours after so I decided not to watch it.

• I used to do that all the time, and I went to places in general by myself a lot too. But, I haven't gone out too much in a while I've been busy

• Nope, nope and nope.

• I don't go alone that's desperate to me lol

• nope, never. i enjoy watching movies more when im alone, in my room

• I used to love to do that.

• I have before.

• I go alone sometimes it's not a big deal you could go in the afternoon when it's half price

• I do. I rather enjoy doing that.

• I prefer going alone.

• Me! #ForeverAlone 😢

• I did that once, but it isn't as fun as going with friends.

• More from Guys
    1