Android or IPhone?

Well I'm just asking because I'm switching from a galaxy s5 to a IPhone 6 plus. I was going to get the 7 but I don't know anything about Iphones so I didn't think it was such a big deal.

But all my classmates we're like it's about time you switched to the better phone. Then that turned into an android vs iPhone argument. I just want to see which is better to you guys?

• Android 💪
  • IPhone 📱

What Guys Said 16

• Android all the way, iphones are pretty shit. My battery died quickly and it's so locked and restricted. Androids allow you to download so many more games/apps and you can even tor**** movies onto your phone for a plane ride or something. I wouldn't get the new iPhone... especially with the retarded headphone/charger thing. It's just a cash grab, plus their charging cables suck.

I had an iphone, would never go back. Android is like a PC in a phone. Iphone is like a restricted Mac in a phone, that keeps rolling out new phones with the same old shit except for a needlessly 'different' headphone port. Because they want that extra $$$. It's also easier to replace your battery if things get weird. My iPhone used to go from 100% to 20% then die. Then turn on and go to 60%. Which isn't the best thing for your phone to be doing with lithium cobalt batteries. Though the new note 7s have an issue with the batteries, only a very small "less than 0.01%" had reported issues. Iphones have manufacturing issues with the batteries as well. This is part of the reason I wait when it's time to upgrade my phone haha.

• dont go for iphone 7 or any galaxy 7, all the 7 model phones are exploding. including i phone 7 and galaxy 7

• For me, always Android. Customisable options are much better than IPhone. Also, all IPhone accessories are over priced. With newest model jack connector has gone, which makes you spend more money for possibility charging and using headphones at the same time. I love SD memory cards. Another argument ( I agree this issue has Android nowadays too) I would never buy any phone with non removable battery.
    I'm using my all features of my phone, and iPhone struggling with camera, compared to Android. A lot of apps whose are free in Google Play, are paid on iPhone app market. Etc, etc

• I'd never own any Apple product.

• 25d

Why not?

• 25d

Overpriced and compatibility issues with the equipment I have to work with. My daughter had to buy an iPad Air for her school earlier this year and I hated that thing so much I wanted to smash it with a hammer. Her feelings were mutual. The ironic thing is, when I first started programming, it was on an Apple II back in 1979. I then switched to IBM mini computers (small business class) then to IBM PCs. I've been with PCs ever since, and all my smartphones and my tablet are Androids.

• 25d

I agree they are way over priced. I actually said I would never buy an iPhone because I could not see myself paying $600-700+ on a dam phone. But since I never got an up grade in 2 years and I've payed my bill on time evey time it was only $460 which is cheaper then what I payed for my galaxy s5.

• Well, this is the most useless argument because those people who do this only use their phones for Whatsapp and Instagram. They do not even do phonecalls that much as before.
    And be honest; phones now aren't made for phonecalling only anymore so these people who mostly do these arguments can not and have not the right to even start about it because they do not use their phones for heavy equipment. I use my Nexus 5x for photo's and shooting Video's in 4K so i can start about it. I do use it for videography in general.
    But to give an awnser i don't care. Android is more personal-friendly and iphone is more userfriendly but u can change wallpaper only. Sometimes u need a steady phone like iPhone or a outgoing one Android.
    I would have prefer iPhone if i had the money but it's the irritating forcing for a new one which is turning me off from Apple. Apple iPhone 7 has no changes except the double camera and the touchbutton. But they make space for developers so that's also way iPhone 6 (1080p camera) can do 3K with just an app.
    Android does not change intern. Every Android has its profits but does not change in API and codecs (in camera way). They just add an 23megapixel which still looks like an 13 megapixel camera.

So to me: I don't care but don't start that argument if you do not use your phone for gaming or other heavy duty.

• Android but you have to choose very well

• iPhone are too restrictive and it seems to take software companies longer to release updates for them due to the restrictiveness in their coding.

-You can't download free music and videos, it won't let you.
    -You can't get SD cards to expand the memory of an iPhone.
    -There are androids with better cameras.

Therefore my choice is Android.

• i had both and i personally prefer the iphone..

• I used to have Android. They were OK, but I decided to get the iPhone 7.
    Beast! F*ck android now lol

• I like my iPhone. I recognise that Android gives you a lot more personalisation options, but I don't use my phone enough for that to matter. I like the user-friendliness of iPhones.

• Android for me all the way. I had a iPhone and sent it back to the carrier.

• Iphone all the way

• I like Androids better. IPhones are bad.

• I've noticed that smarter girls tend to use Android and ditzy girls tend to use iphone.

• windows phone. the best

• Android has better customisation options and is not as restrictive as IOS.

What Girls Said 12

• Wow! I'm surprised it's so close! Android all the way for me.
    I've got a Sony Xperia Z1 that I'm just about to upgrade (haven't decided on what yet). A lot of iPhone users haven't tried Android but bag it out to no end (not all). I get brand loyalty but iPhones have just been laughable recently. I've used iPhones a few different times (I did like the 6 the most). Basically, it comes down to two things;
    1. iPhones have every accessory/cover/case under the sun and itunes intergration
    2. Android have the ability to do complex things while being easy to use, customise, hold and understand. For example, I've *never* had a problem with auto-correct because the software is so good. Never. And that's just one example.

• I'm going to vote android because apple specifically designs their products to scam you, like making the new phone without a plug for head phones and simultaneously creating new wireless headphones for apple phones. They take away features just to bring them back as a new product. It's just super scum baggy to me and shows they give no cares about the customer. They're con artists.

• Android

• IPHONE but android have a whole range of phones but the phone quality isn't as good as iphone

• 19d

FYI, the top end Android and iphones have very similar quality because they're all actually produced by FOXCONN. Yep, they ALL come from the same factory in China.

• I prefer the iPhone, I do very little on my actual phone besides texting and playing occasional games. I would have no other use for an android phone because to me it's the same thing.

• Get an iPhone. I don't know about the 7 though. I have the 6 but I'm waiting till next year to get the latest because it's iPhones 10th year anniversary for so I'm sure the phone is going to be cool.

• 💗 my iPhone. It's funny how the majority of people are so passionate about one or the other

• There's really nothing good about an iPhone

• iphone

• just don't get the samsung galaxy S7 - they banned those on planes

• 19d

No, they are not. Banned are Samsung Galaxy Note 7, not Galaxy S7. These are totally different phones.

• 19d

It's the Note 7, not the Galaxy 7. And you can't buy a Note 7, they've all been recalled.

• I like android better but it would be bias if i just focus on android phone. so, its really up to you which one you prefer better.

• Android all dayyyy