What is your favourite video game franchise?

If your favourite title isn't listed, please comment it below...

• Call Of Duty
    18% (2)10% (3)12% (5)Vote
  • Battlefield
    0% (0)13% (4)10% (4)Vote
  • Grand Theft Auto
    73% (8)32% (10)43% (18)Vote
  • Star Wars Battlefront
    0% (0)6% (2)5% (2)Vote
  • Fallout
    9% (1)16% (5)14% (6)Vote
  • FIFA
    0% (0)10% (3)7% (3)Vote
  • Madden
    0% (0)13% (4)9% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
15|19

What Girls Said 15

What Guys Said 19

• GTA. Pretty much all the other ones have been ruined in one way or another:

CoD is all about bullshit perks and unlocks and kill streaks
    Battlefield is trying to copy CoD and move away from its roots as a balls out crazy vehicle playground
    Battlefront likewise is a complete joke now compared to what it used to be
    Fallout is now basically a shooting game that happens to take place in the Fallout universe. The rich lore, meaningful decisions and moral dilemmas are now guns blazing or trying to distract you with the settlement building

Haven't played enough FIFA or Madden to comment on them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Assassin's Creed. The first one is my favorite game. Though since Black Flag, it's been going downhill.

From the poll, I went with GTA.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark Souls, the best franchise ever.

img3.rnkr-static.com/.../...are-scary-photo-u1.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Gta San Andreas.. 😎
    http://i.hizliresim.com/lEJ01E.jpg

Still playing its online version called SA-MP for about 8 years. As this character 😎
    http://i.hizliresim.com/QQD4VA.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • That's really hard... I play a bit of all, but I probably play GTA and fallout most often (on the list). I play CoD and boyfriend every now and then, don't play Madden or FIFA very often. Played Star wars Battlefront once, wasn't actually what I expected. Even then, I don't see it as a franchise as much as GTA (Way more games)

0|0
    0|0
  • Halo... far and away!

0|0
    0|0
  • Overwatch and League of Legends

0|0
    0|0
  • I like battlefield series preferably the older stuff like Vietnam and battlefield 1942 because of the modding community however the new BF1 game is pretty good even though it seems more like steam punk fantasy then a accurate representation of WW1 also not mentioned here the Total war and Mount and blade franchise also for similar reason's.

0|0
    0|0
  • Madden then FIFA. I've never the other games on your list. I mainly stick to sports games.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fallout. Also not listed but, by the same maker- Elder Scrolls. I find both series to be well made and the side quests can keep me occupied for a very long time.

0|0
    0|0
  • NHL or Grand Theft Auto

0|0
    0|0
  • Borderlands

0|0
    0|0
  • i love madden.. anybody who wants to get smacked in madden on ps4, send me a private message

0|0
    0|0
  • Metal Gear Solid 1-4. It's my childhood. It's the best best story in Gaming history in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Metroid prime

0|0
    0|0
  • Red Dead Redemption.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shining Force and Mario.

0|0
    0|0
  • Screw you, Nintendo should be on that list!

0|0
    0|0
  • Guitar hero

0|0
    0|0
    • 27d

I have great memories with gh3. :D

• 26d

I don't like many video games but I love GH. I like good gameplay, don't like when games have a story and don't care about the graphics, so GH is great