What would you do of you were given a gift on your birthday and you open the box to find a 6inch tall person in it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly don't know what I'd do.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would Happily Explain: "WOW!!! @Melody96 has sent me a Fabulous Gift of One of Many Extraordinary Characters in her New Children's Book to Look!!"
    Good luck and Great question, Thanks for the Kind Invite, hun!! xx

What Guys Said 10

• Maybe he could do something about the tiny Hindu man that lives in my stomach!

• I think you should check out the blog Hug The Undersquid.

https://undersquid.wordpress.com

• Make it love me even though I don't reciprocate. I'll be Peter Pan, it'll be my Tinkerbell.

• I would find it very weird - I would talk to the person and see what is going on

• Question is what would u use him for?

• Who is it?

• alive or dead body

• Tax him if he wants to reside in my home.

• Well it depends what kind of person it is. If your asking sexually then it sounds like I'll get a little ticked when I'm fucking my girl friend. I might also watch the little thing try to hide in her pussy.
    Non sexually then it would become like a parrot on my shoulder or a pencil in my front pocket.

What Girls Said 5