Whats the scariest movie/tv show you watched as a small kid?

Any children's TV series/ movies that you got scared of watching? Perhaps gave you nightmares? I know I had many 😂😭

I used to watch this children's TV series as a kid when I lived in Finland, some of the Finnish peeps on here might know it. I think I watched it when I was like 4-6 years old. It scared me so much but I loved it. I did get nightmares from some episodes though. 😂😂

Most Helpful Guy

• I watched "Don't Look Under The Bed" when I was 4 or 5. Made me absolutely terrified especially the part where the boogeyman grabs the kid by the ankles when he's under the bed. I never let my feet dangle off the bed for years after that.

Looking back at the movie it isn't scary. Like at all. But I was 5 then.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• The Twilight Zone

• Courage the cowardly dog. Especially the knights episode and the return the slab one. And don't get me started on the black and white realistic mouth 😱

• The Day After. Not The Day After Tomorrow. You need to look that up. Scared the living bejeezus out of me when I was 10.

• I dont remember the movie name but it's the one scary movie with the static tv. I was really young and trying to bw cool watching a scaty movie with ome of my sisters and her friend but I just remembered it scared me lol

• "Horror Express" , when I was a kid, weird creepy movie with these people turning into zombies on this train and there eyes turned white because of some creature in a crate

• I saw the original "Exorcist" quite young which was very scary.

• Sapphire and Steel.

• Honestly, the scariest TV show I watched growing up was Everybody Loves Raymond. I mean, what? am I supposed to grow up and endure a lifetime of getting pissed on by my wife? What kind of life is that?

• I watched the entire x-files show when I was twelve,
    Do the math

• Aliens 2

• Was it scary to you because of the skeleton?

• 28d

No lol, the series actually has a lot of creepy looking dolls in it, didn't show in this video tho (it was the only one with English subs)

• Mmmmmmm Thundercats, the villain of that cartoon always scared the crap out of me xD.

• House on the haunted hill.

• The original Halloween

• Barney XD

What Girls Said 12

• The movie Candy Man scared the shit out of me as a kid. I mean I was absolutely terrified of it. The very first time I saw it I had to keep the mirrors in my bathroom and bedroom covered for at least a week.

and the ending To Tales From The Hood traumatized the hell out of me as a child, It was around the time I was learning what hell was and it fucked me up lololol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V842Y2Z53zY

• Movies: steven kings it, mirrors, thirteen ghosts
    Tv show i remember being scared sometimes of that one called ahh real monsters

• Wizard of Oz Scared the poop out of me!
    https://youtu.be/SESI19h4wDo

• One time I saw a. few minutes of Sleeping With The Enemy with Julia Roberts. I was around 9 or something and I watched the scene where the guy kills the old lady and I freaked out. I have seen the whole movie since then and damn I am. even more afraid now.

• As A kid the movie "It" and all the "Chucky" movies not to mention "Freddy kooger" and "jason" scared the SHIT out of me. It most of all though, and poor me, my family seemed to thrivvveee on scary movies. I dont watch any scary movies now

• I don't remember its name but there was a man jumping from the cliff and I was so scared that I saw that scene in dreams almost every night.
    Second scariest movie was Edward scissorhands. I don't know why but I was scared when I watched it :D

• My first horror film I watched was The Exorcist, I still remembered begging my parents that I was old enough and I'm not a kid anymore. I was 12 years old and that movie scared the heck out of me. I had nightmares and wanted to sleep with my parents.

• I still have nightmarishs about Mr. Meaty.

• when I was young, my uncle watched a documentary about cannibal people. I was 8 years old on that time, and it's traumatized me... people eat other people... wtf

• Event Horizon. The Silent Hill movie. :[

• Courage the cowardly dog. That show was messed up.

• this is really, really funny but it was Nanny Mcphee! don't judge I was a weird little girl at the time!