If you were given one minute to have a commercial spot during the Super Bowl, what would you use it for?

Tell me what you would want to say or advertise on one minute to such a large population?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would parade examples of real heros in armed forces & first responders with how little they get paid, then last 15 seconds sports heros and their pay... all with soothing music in background... food for thought?

• 26d

What a great thought! You should market your idea somehow anyway, forget my question, go for helping our HEROS !!! Bravo!!!( BTW- God Bless the USA in the background!)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• Something funnier than this
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F77RBUBlZ80

I was at a party of at least 20 and we saw it and my roommate and I just straight up busted out laughing 😂😂😂

• To spread awareness of helping people and getting along better and world peace.

• I would go for something inspirational - Try and better the world - Move everyone forward together

• I'd sell it to Lever or Proctor and Gamble

• My photoshopped pictures.
    m/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Man-Baby. jpghttps://s-media-cache-ak0. pinimg. com/originals/9b/0e/e4/9b0ee48e96cda092f40a854969c26c56. jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...a38ea0e319.jpg

• I'd do a comedy sketch about how stupid they are to be paying ridiculous amounts for their tickets because they're too lazy to get off their asses and actually play the game.

• To spread awareness about homeless people.

• I'd pick my nose for the length of it.

• Hi, I am ________________. I am looking for the love of my life. Could you please help me? Email me at ___________________________

• I'd bring back apple's 1984 commercial because it's so awesome.

• Probably something on conservation, Second Amendment, or peace with your fellow countryman.

• To introduce my new fragrance called Mating Call. Lol

• Teaching, too many ignorant people and dumb people out there, but I'd have to make it fun so they could keep their attention

• To suppress free speech

• probably a PETA commercial of an animal slaughterhouse with crying, dying baby cows.

• What the heck is a super bowl again

• My girl deepthroating me

• Hopefully i'd have some time to plan in which case Id contact companies to pay me to advertise something poorly but will hundreds of millions watching.
    put simply Id want to make money of it.
    The back up if i couldnt do that would be please hire and train me as a developer if nothing else I now come with potentially 100 mill pepole who have seen me and might google my name directing them to you if you hire me.
    I am on youtube my channel though isn't relevant to 99% of you.

• If I knew I could do that, I would actually finish one of my books and advertise it.

What Girls Said 5

• Televise to All, One Great Doc on Here, dear, who has been on Gag for nearly 3 years and still Counting, Available most Anytime, to Help Others... Even in the New Year soon Here, Booting out the Bold Old.
    Stay tuned for More in Store. xx

• 26d

Oh girl, if you are the Doc, I sure have a question for you? Tried getting opinions from men since it is about a man, but would still like a female opinion, can I message you?

• 26d

lol!! Inventive, @miamigirl1970 xx

• 26d

Why, sure, hun, you know you can. Happy to help you. xxoo

• I could say to hypnotize people into world peace or something useful like that.

but honestly my first thought was to use it to ask Harry Styles to go on a date with me... I have no shame lol

• A slide show of minion memes I found on Facebook to the song "We Found Love in a Hopeless Place".

• Run for President. People have asked me to.

• Qucikly flash my bust lol