Who's ya fav artist?

HANDS DOWN MONET BITCHES
Except i'm doing a painting by him because there's such thing as peer pressure relating to things other than vodka and weed and banging that guy named Brendan who's a fucking douche bag
Anywaaaayssss, my teacher and my peers were like OMG THATS A HARDER PAINTING, YOU SHOULD DO IT. Fucking bitches backed me in a corner.
Who's ya fav artist?

Most Helpful Guy

• The Aval Cliff one is a painting that forever I have wanted to see a vriation of. I have this image in my head where you get to see it from a reverse angle and it's close to the water and you see a beautiful sunset and a golden outline around that beautiful stone. I think it would be a really cool Idea, you take the same scene and show people what the sunset behind those rocks look like while trying to keep the Monet style.

If it were really good, I'd pay money for that.

• I'm painting the second painting I uploaded! Lmao i'd love to get payed for it but its low key shit, i'm the kind of painter who blends, not stipples. So its not really my forte.
      But fam you should one day go to where that painting's inspiration is from. He'd sit outside and just draw what he simply saw. I think its somewhere in France.

• I really want to travel one day. I would love to go alone, or with a really good friend. To just go to places like that and sit and watch. Watch and listen I were in the right spot, I could do it for hours.

Just sit there, watching the waves crash onto the rocks and listening to the birds and wind.

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 8

• Of the famous people it's Diago Rivera and Frida Kahlo because both of their art speaks to me so strongly. As for non famous artists? It's got to be a guy on Deviant Art called Pokkuti. His art blows my mind constantly. That or LotusLumino for creating my favorite fantasy race the Bamharrs. They are super cool and oh so cute and amazing!

• I like the early Picasso portraits, before he became weird and started selling his doodles as high art.

• Don't have one.

• 0|1
  • Amrits Sher-Gil

• Salvador Dali, even though he was a weirdo.

• Big fan of the classic
    Salvador Dahli

• Dali has another big fan somewhere in these comments
      You two would get along lol

• little Wayne πŸ˜‚ jk

What Girls Said 9

• Definitely Michelangelo and Gian Lorenzo Bernini. Michelangelo's David and his work in the Sistine Chapel are classics, and Bernini's contribution to the baroque period is just amazing. I mean look at this:
    www.artble.com/.../...y_of_saint_theresa_300px.jpg
    The Ecstasy of Saint Teresa

The Trevi fountain also had Bernini influences
    www.trevifountain.net/images/trevifountain.jpg

• OOOH GIRL I SAW THE TREVI FOUNTAIN IN ROME.
      I mean there were so many people I could barely take a look at it, but it was really beautiful.
      I love early Greek and Roman architecture and sculptures

• That's cool! And I know, right? It's bloody amazing.

• I enjoy Monet's work, too. I enjoy his later pieces, my favorite from him would be "The Water Lily Pond." Don't really have a favorite artist, though.

• Water Lilies?
      I think I included it.
      Lmao I get confused with that because he drew so many ponds I'm shook
      Glad you enjoy his work too though ayeeee

• Dali

• Frida Kahlo she and her paintings were very interesting

• YESSSS FRIDA IS AMAZING
      I just did a pen sketch of Frida.
      I love her paintings as well and she's such an icon.

• Although there's this one painting "Without hope" kindaaa creepy lmao...

• She was so cool to me. And did it turn out nice. Some of Frida's paintings wasn't for everybody lol but that's why I like her.

• steve mccurry

• Damn his photographs are so amazing and down to earth & raw
      I mean lmao this makes my vsco look like shit, my photographs are all basic.

• I was gonna say drizzy but you literally meant artist LOL πŸ˜’

• Thomas kindkade is my absolute favorite!!

• Guy Rose

• I never heard of him, but after googling him i'm really shook
      His paintings are BEAUTIFUL

• Yea I love him sadly a good portion of his work was removed aging badly due to the use of zinc white before it was replaced.

• Friedensreich Hundertwasser