Why do people hate immigrants 😶?

Do you hate them? Or not? Explain your reasons homie 😀

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• People don't hate immigrants.
    People hate illegal immigrants.

• Im an immigrant. 🙂 Have always been since I was 4. 🙂

I do dislike those type of immigrants like the guy below said, the ones that try to reinforce the rules from their home country into their new country. As an immigrant you're obligated to follow the rules of your new country, if you don't like it move somewhere else. And whats weird is that many of those who try to reinforce their rules in the new countries, they get all hell bent when some tourist or immigrant in their home country break their rules. Highly hypocritical.

• Imagine a person who doesn't live in your house and comes to stay there and eats and showers and sleeps and poops, it never helps you clean or wash the dishes... maybe they help you sometimes... but not enough to compensate their stay... when your house starts looking like a pig sty and you're the only one cleaning... even if they are paying you rent, it can stress you the hell out and even want to kick them out...

That's how it is in general... there are many people who do in fact keep a. Ice place and work... but the majority who go illegally to another country simply go there to earn money and they only worry about if they are being fed and feeding their family... they could care less about how the neighborhood looks, making it look like a ghetto... and therefore causing the stereotype that they trash everything and therefore are unwelcome... it's sad because that pulls in the very few who actually are not like that to the stereotype and become hated just as well by many.

So I can say I hate people who trash neighborhoods, either by making trash by keeping junk and not taking care of their garden and front of the house that is seen by the public and those who vandalize neighborhoods by tagging all over the walls or who have kids who do it... I d not care if they are immigrants or not, I simply dislike that type of person.. and unfortunately it tends to be that 99.9999999% of those people are immigrants...

If you go to someone else's home, clean up after yourself and dont trash it.. that applies to anything!! Including countries..

I think that's the main reason why majority have a negative view on anyone entering their home... especially illegaly...

• I dont dislike them if they came here legally and come here to learn our ways, language, rules, and culture. But unfortunately a lot of them will come here will refuse to learn English, will try to change our rules and traditions, and insult our culture. And that is not okay with me and most people. Yet, if we went to thier homeland and did the same you can only imagine what would go down. Very hypocritical. I come from Canada, and we get a lot of immigrants. And most of then unfortunately are not nice, they have no manners, and they will get offended by our holidays, our ways, the way we live and do things, etc... I can list so much but it will just make me upset. I used to be proud to be Canadian but immigration just changed it for the worse. Now, I am just disappointed.

• I don't hate them at all.
    Though I don't enjoy that some of them do not study our language, even though that they have been living here for years. (I mean Armenians exclusively)
    Thousands of Armenians live in the south parts of Georgia, they got Georgian citizenships and don't even bother to learn Georgian, even more, they live in groups and say that South Georgia is Armenia. Like what the hell?
    Just because many Armenians live there it doesn't make these lands Armenian.

• I think quality foreigners are fascinating but the low class ones who disrespect everyone else here, refuse to learn the language and respect our customs need to gtfo.

• As an immigrant (legally) I notice people tend to hate the ones who are Hispanic/Latinx, no matter if they are legal or not... why?
    So far... I haven't had anyone yell at me or anyone in my family to 'GO BACK HOME!' and I'm an immigrant. Probably because I'm a native English speaker... I don't know.

• "They took our jobs"

• Do not care. Love for all people unless they act like little shits

• Hate em because we got tasty food

• no but some times they are a burden sometimes not

• Nobody hates them they just need to come in legally

• 21d

I understand tht if i got to know them i would like them (if safe) but how are we going to know if they are safe

• No I don't hate them

• Because they get everything free at the expense of tax payers Money. It's unjust and unfair to those who've worked their entire life and they pay into the system and pay the full price for everything. That's why people voted out of the EU in the U. k because they were angry over immigrants getting everything for free. Fully furnished homes etc while the rest of society struggles to make ends meet

What Guys Said 20

• It's not about the people. It's pure numbers. It's just too many to absorb. It needs to slow down, or stop completely. We are already vastly overpopulated. We don't need any more. 100% of the population growth in the US is from immigration.

I get tired of seeing the land raped. I get tired of seeing mountains being clear-cut to build houses. I get tired of seeing what used to be open land filled with ugly buildings.

I get tired of high unemployment, but we still have 1-2 million people a year entering the country.

I get tired of congressional districts being taken away from lifelong residents and given to people who entered the country yesterday. I lost my own Congressman. Gone. Fired. The district I lived in for more than 40 years completely eliminated. Not because our population decreased, but because new arrivals get representatives, so it has to come form somewhere. So the district is taken from us and given to new arrivals.

I happened to like my Congressman, but he was told by the powers in Washington to resign and don't run again in a different district.

It doesn't have a thing to with with the people. We just have too many. We are over saturated. We need more trees. We need more open space. Not more people.

• I love immigrents. I hate people who come to our country illegally, work off the book jobs, live off our welfare system and its the people who are native to this country who are aying for it.

How would you feel if someone just walked into your house one day and decided to live there and all he did was eat your food and take up space? And then when you say your not gonna feed him someone comes out of nowhere and says "No, he's here so you HAVE to feed him and house him, it's the right thing to do"?

So to say why do people hate immigrants would be like saying, why do people hate tenants in a house. We only hate them if their not supposed to be there.

• 22d

All Americans are immigrants hahaha

• 22d

@LNRkikka No, all Americans have ancestors who were immigrants anyone born in a country is a native especially if your family has been there for a long time. Our country like, 300 years old.

Do you really think that everyone in; lets say, France is native? Fuck that I guarantee you there is not one person who's ancestors lived in that area since before it was just a bunch of barbarians. Or at least very few.

• The movement in the USA has more to do with illegal immigration and the stresses it puts on our economy. A lot of American feel that we give too much to the world community to our own detriment... If you have a lot of people coming to this country illegally who are working under the table, then taxes aren't collected, but that same population uses the public school system, puts demands on law enforcement, fill the prison system, etc. When you have local governments running deficits and on the verge of bankruptcy in many locations people tend to become a little more selfish and say enough is enough...

• I only hate those who come in your country to tell you how you need to change your culture and your laws to their liking.

• And what is an immigrant in Europe today if not an invader who wants to force his way of life to us while demanding free stuff, money, houses and food all payed with our taxes?

• I mean you couldn't keep them all out if you wanted, but I welcome them.
    I mean they pay taxes too, when they buy stuff, or the money taken out of their checks when they work, so you gonna remove like roughly 15 million people right? Who's gonna make up for the taxes, fill the gap?

Illegal immigrants anyway

• We need a total ban on immigration in the US. Too many tech and manufacturing jobs are being taken by shitskins, and Aryan immigrants simply aren't needed right now.

• I don't hate them. It's just the ones who don't naturalize like they should and instead let their work visas run out and continue to live here hoping they won't get caught.

• I don't hate anyone cause hates a strong word.

• Unknown variables.

• If they make an effort to learn American values and the new way of life, then I'm all for immigration.

• Because they are fucking up my culture and traditions?

• I love the hot immigrant women! <3 The rest can go to hades or wherever lol

• There's only two times I hate immigrants: when they're illegal and when they are criminals.

• If you've EVER worked at a gas station down in new Mexico, Texas, etc. You will come to HATE wetbacks. And I'm of "Mexican decent". My family speaks Spanish and I have brown skin. But my family have been nowhere else but America. None of us are from Mexico.

And I HATE wetbacks. And here's a list of reasons why.
    1. They're beyond rude. My job is to clean the parking lot; which is huge, with a water hose. It takes longer than you think. And these rude wetbacks RUN over and PARK over your hose on fucking purpose! The parking lot is completely empty and they choose the one spot where my hose is lying and park right on top of it every single time. then they get mad at me when I ask them to move so I can finish my job. Then they always drive up to the gas pump that I'm cleaning and nearly run me over, JUST to pick the gas pump I'm trying to clean! When there's 6 other free fucking pumps! Then they throw their trash all over the fucking place and spit their damn seeds on the floor, even though there's a trash can ONE FOOT away! Then they purposely drive through the fucking mud and dirt and track that shit ALL over the place that I JUST cleaned. Creating even more mud.

2. They expect you to speak Spanish. I know it's old and racist but, LEARN English YOU FUCKS!!! Don't speak Spanish and then roll your fucking eyes at me when I can't understand you. I don't expect people to know English when I travel.

3. They leave the bathrooms and coffee counter a mess. They shit all over the toilet and after wiping their ass, they throw their shit covered paper in the trash can or on the floor! They even shit on the floor sometimes! And they NEVER wash their filthy fucking hands and go around touching everything and spilling their fucking coffee everywhere!

I HATE WETBACKS. Fuck them.

• Only if they are "Illegal" immigrants I would have a problem with it since I am an immigrant myself and I came here legally.

If other immigrants came here legally, then there's nothing wrong with it.

• I'd date an immigrant <3

• i hate everyone

• I don't hate anyone. I dislike ILLEGAL immigrants because the taxpayers pay for it

• Not as long as they are here legally or trying to be a legal citizen and learn the language