What would be your ideal tattoo?

If you had the chance to get one tattoo done by one of the world's best artist what would it be?

0|0
13|26

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 26

• I actually want to get two of them for real.

This on my shoulder
    previews.123rf.com/.../...-Stock-Vector-grunge.jpg

This on on the spot that's kind of between your upper chest and shoulder. With white and brown fur and amber eyes.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...8528cb4cbe.jpg

1|1
    0|0
    • 28d

Lol just solidifying our friendship, I'd like a Wolf tatt as well... or a lion, but still

• Show All
    • 28d

Haha lone wolf much? well I can related to the wolf more too, law enforcement and all. But lions look so pretty

• 28d

@PrincessPanda Lol no not like that I guess the way I look or act? I don't know, not so muc in the lone wolf area though. And ah I see, I see, true, true they do.

• a quote, I am not sure what kind because that would take some time but I can give you and example

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...c10dc2a286.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Something like this on my calf. Going to start looking into it soon, really want it done. 67.media.tumblr.com/.../...wsBV1P1tfxzsxo1_400.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...20ec35f03c.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • a butt on my butt with a butt on it on another butt

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any, and probably never will. However, there is one tattoo my mind has been debating on weather I want it or not. The Triforce on my hand. lol (It would be on my right hand though, being right-handed.)
    It wouldn't stick out too terribly, because I wouldn't want it colored yellow. Just a dark tan like Link in the very beginning of Twilight Princess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sleeves of a few very detailed nature scenes, such as a forest, moutains, a stream or brook, the savannah, somehting like that. Maybe with some animals speckled in there too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt I would ever ever get one. If I did it would be after I had kids and something to do with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • One with invisible ink or Henneh.

0|0
    0|1
  • Am more on the boring side, i would find a tattoo that symbolises something thsat's important for me where no one can see it, something that is just for me, not to show off which i already do have.
    May i ask what is your desired tattoo's idea?

0|0
    0|0
  • Something about my religion niece and best friend

0|0
    0|0
  • Fake abs.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably a movie sleeeve scenes from all my favorite movies
    Oh oh or like a traditional stayle japanese tattoo with the waves and the koi fish you know? But replace the feesh with water pokemon

1|0
    0|0
  • Something cooler than what I have

0|0
    0|0
  • A backpeace of the sun setting of the shore of a tropical island with another on visible in the distance with lots of orange and pink lighting

0|0
    0|0
  • a dragon on some kind

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think tattoos fit me well and I change my opinion way too often to get one.

0|0
    0|0
  • phoenix

0|0
    0|0
  • winky face...

0|0
    0|0
  • must admit none i do like some tats but they go out of fashion quick

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably my Mom and Dad's name.

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't tell u until i get it i want my thought to be mine lol

0|0
    0|0
  • always wanted a dragon and tiger across my shoulders

0|0
    0|0
    • 29d

That sounds pretty cool actually! Xx

• 29d

yeah my friend was designing it but she never got a chance to get it finished :( she was incorporating the ying and yang in the middle

• I want very colorful coy fish scales up my arm and shoulder

0|0
    0|0
  • Geometric Stag tattoo on my inner forearm.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not in favor of having tattoos, as I'm too fickle to be committed to something that superficial for lifetime. However I've always liked the idea of having an warrior-angel tattooed on my shoulder-blade with his arm and spear extending on my shoulder and upper arm. I don't know why, I just like the concept.

0|0
    0|1
    • 27d

My moms a tattoo artist and I've learned that tattoos can put the beauty of ones inside outside if thats superficial then i guess im as superficial as an upitty white family with brand new iPhones and a four story house

• Something I would never get bored looking at , colorful and creative, May need to go to an art museum first but I would have to say something 3 dimensional animal holding a sword in its mouth like a panther or even a dragon

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Probably something like this but starting on the knee outside my leg and going up towards the hips, planning on getting one!
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...aebf150cab.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Dunno, I already have one (that needs to be finished, I got hypersensitive towards the end so it's got a few bits that aren't very polished) but I don't know what else I would get.

I used to want a wolf, but I've changed my mind, and at one point I wanted something to do with otters, but I don't like that idea anymore either.

SO I'm just going to wait until I come up with something I absolutely have to have, an won't discard within the month XD

0|0
    0|0
  • web-tattoo.com/.../red-fox-tattoo-watercolor-1.jpg

Something in the watercolor style. I have a picture I drew that kinda is the gist of what I want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Something meaningful to me, and yet is feminine and beautiful and doesn't diminish from my body. Unsure what exactly that is yet, but if I could, I'd get tattooed by Ryan Ashley Malarkey, simply because her style seems to fit exactly what I want. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • A black widow spider

0|0
    0|0
  • a little treble clef & bass clef heart on the inside of my left heel. Also a little heart on my ass

0|0
    0|0
  • I would get a dream catcher down my back with the birth stones of my grandma, mom, sister, and me. To represent my native American roots

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd want stuff on my arm or leg but I like being able to hide my tattoos so that eliminates a lot of the nice tattoos I see

0|0
    0|0
  • Something invisible lol

0|1
    0|0
  • i have always wanted a world map tattoo on either my wrist or the back of my neck. a tattoo of a scale, on the back of my shoulder, and the phrase "vincint omnia veritas" on either of my rib, and roman numerals of my parents' birth year behind my ear... lol thats all i guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Pisces constellation ♓ or a oak tree

0|0
    0|0
  • I want one with both of daughter's names!!

0|1
    0|0