What would be your ideal tattoo?

If you had the chance to get one tattoo done by one of the world's best artist what would it be?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 26

• I actually want to get two of them for real.

This on my shoulder
    previews.123rf.com/.../...-Stock-Vector-grunge.jpg

This on on the spot that's kind of between your upper chest and shoulder. With white and brown fur and amber eyes.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...8528cb4cbe.jpg

• 28d

Lol just solidifying our friendship, I'd like a Wolf tatt as well... or a lion, but still

• 28d

Haha lone wolf much? well I can related to the wolf more too, law enforcement and all. But lions look so pretty

• 28d

@PrincessPanda Lol no not like that I guess the way I look or act? I don't know, not so muc in the lone wolf area though. And ah I see, I see, true, true they do.

• a quote, I am not sure what kind because that would take some time but I can give you and example

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...c10dc2a286.jpg

• Something like this on my calf. Going to start looking into it soon, really want it done. 67.media.tumblr.com/.../...wsBV1P1tfxzsxo1_400.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...20ec35f03c.jpg

• a butt on my butt with a butt on it on another butt

• I don't have any, and probably never will. However, there is one tattoo my mind has been debating on weather I want it or not. The Triforce on my hand. lol (It would be on my right hand though, being right-handed.)
    It wouldn't stick out too terribly, because I wouldn't want it colored yellow. Just a dark tan like Link in the very beginning of Twilight Princess.

• Sleeves of a few very detailed nature scenes, such as a forest, moutains, a stream or brook, the savannah, somehting like that. Maybe with some animals speckled in there too.

• I doubt I would ever ever get one. If I did it would be after I had kids and something to do with them.

• One with invisible ink or Henneh.

• Am more on the boring side, i would find a tattoo that symbolises something thsat's important for me where no one can see it, something that is just for me, not to show off which i already do have.
    May i ask what is your desired tattoo's idea?

• Something about my religion niece and best friend

• Fake abs.

• Probably a movie sleeeve scenes from all my favorite movies
    Oh oh or like a traditional stayle japanese tattoo with the waves and the koi fish you know? But replace the feesh with water pokemon

• Something cooler than what I have

• A backpeace of the sun setting of the shore of a tropical island with another on visible in the distance with lots of orange and pink lighting

• a dragon on some kind

• I don't think tattoos fit me well and I change my opinion way too often to get one.

• phoenix

• winky face...

• must admit none i do like some tats but they go out of fashion quick

• Probably my Mom and Dad's name.

• I won't tell u until i get it i want my thought to be mine lol

• always wanted a dragon and tiger across my shoulders

• 29d

That sounds pretty cool actually! Xx

• 29d

yeah my friend was designing it but she never got a chance to get it finished :( she was incorporating the ying and yang in the middle

• I want very colorful coy fish scales up my arm and shoulder

• Geometric Stag tattoo on my inner forearm.

• I'm not in favor of having tattoos, as I'm too fickle to be committed to something that superficial for lifetime. However I've always liked the idea of having an warrior-angel tattooed on my shoulder-blade with his arm and spear extending on my shoulder and upper arm. I don't know why, I just like the concept.

• 27d

My moms a tattoo artist and I've learned that tattoos can put the beauty of ones inside outside if thats superficial then i guess im as superficial as an upitty white family with brand new iPhones and a four story house

• Something I would never get bored looking at , colorful and creative, May need to go to an art museum first but I would have to say something 3 dimensional animal holding a sword in its mouth like a panther or even a dragon

What Girls Said 12

• Probably something like this but starting on the knee outside my leg and going up towards the hips, planning on getting one!
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...aebf150cab.jpg

• Dunno, I already have one (that needs to be finished, I got hypersensitive towards the end so it's got a few bits that aren't very polished) but I don't know what else I would get.

I used to want a wolf, but I've changed my mind, and at one point I wanted something to do with otters, but I don't like that idea anymore either.

SO I'm just going to wait until I come up with something I absolutely have to have, an won't discard within the month XD

• web-tattoo.com/.../red-fox-tattoo-watercolor-1.jpg

Something in the watercolor style. I have a picture I drew that kinda is the gist of what I want.

• Something meaningful to me, and yet is feminine and beautiful and doesn't diminish from my body. Unsure what exactly that is yet, but if I could, I'd get tattooed by Ryan Ashley Malarkey, simply because her style seems to fit exactly what I want. :)

• A black widow spider

• a little treble clef & bass clef heart on the inside of my left heel. Also a little heart on my ass

• I would get a dream catcher down my back with the birth stones of my grandma, mom, sister, and me. To represent my native American roots

• I'd want stuff on my arm or leg but I like being able to hide my tattoos so that eliminates a lot of the nice tattoos I see

• Something invisible lol

• i have always wanted a world map tattoo on either my wrist or the back of my neck. a tattoo of a scale, on the back of my shoulder, and the phrase "vincint omnia veritas" on either of my rib, and roman numerals of my parents' birth year behind my ear... lol thats all i guess

• Pisces constellation ♓ or a oak tree

• I want one with both of daughter's names!!