What type of person are you?

Be creative homies 😀

Most Helpful Girl

• Hum okay here we go:
    1) I'm very emotional but I know how to stay level headed when needed and be strong for the people around me. I actually never show weakness in real life in front of people.
    2) I'm Diplomatic, I get on super easily with different types of people. Actually even with people complete "different" religious, politically , ethnically etc... For example I'm Pro Palestinian Arab and one of my best friends is a Pro Israel Jew. Yet we're really close and love each-other, we know how to put politics aside (honestly mostly I do :P ) and she even lived with me for a couple of weeks when she was having problems with her parents. She brought her Torah and 10 commandants and let her put them on my desk and she prayed every-night and it didn't bother me one bit.
    3) I'm a very curious person so I ask a lot of question. Poor future husband lol! I always used to ask a lot of questions all the time to my father and my mother but it used to help because it gave me lots of general knowledge and my teachers loved me for that, my classmate started calling me "Wikipedia" and "Dictionary" lol!
    4) I'm a perfectionist. It sucks but I don't like doing things halfway, so I'm usually either the best or the worst ( I either have the best grade in a test or fail lol). Same thing goes with my body, I know that I have a decent healthy average body, but I keep pushing myself because I want to be the perfect version of me! So I'm not happy with my body.
    5) I'm very talkative haha I think it's noticeable seeing how this answer will be super long lol!
    6) I'm very calm and easygoing but I'm also extremely opinionated. So I always have an opinion but I try not to be a bitch about it :P
    7) I can be lazy af and procrastinate a lot, and it times be very insecure.
    8) I'm traditional but also very interested in knowledge and career so I want to study and work.
    9) I'm extroverted and sociable. I make friends very easily but I can't keep up with them </3 because I know so many and I suck at keeping in touch :'(
    10 ) I worry a lot and I'm always stressed, in a rush, late etc.

What Girls Said 14

• I'm cool calm and collected, very caring and thoughtful. Honest and truth-worthy, loyal and dependable. But if you cross me the wrong way... I promise you you will regret ever messing with me. 😘

• Very fit
    A very calm and collected one, the type that people come to when they get anxious or overwhelmed in a situation; just hang with me, until they're ready to go back to what they were doing.
    I'm pretty introvert, but I've gotten very good at acting bubbly.
    I'm very confident in myself and my abilities; not overly so, I know my limits
    I'd have a strong sense of right and wrong and don't take kindly to those that I feel threaten the general public... can you tell I bleed blue?

• Bombastic and spontaneous 🦄

• Pretty laid back but also very high strung 😒 you'd just have to meet me for this to make sense.

I'm incredibly loving.

• the chill and laid back but touche, too honest lol, one who makes dirty comments, kinda caring?, and talkative

• The type to suck you dry then eat sum lunch witchyu

• I got hax.

• "sweet and mean at the same time"

• the bad bitch type

• Once someone knows my bad sides they wouldn't want to stay close to me again

• Basic

• I keep it 💯

• I'm a damaged person.

• I'm savage

What Guys Said 13

• At times I'll be animated and daring.. other times, I'll be a melancholic philosopher/deep thinker. I like to be in the limelight. But regardless of current mood, I always seek to help other people where I can.

• I gobble fart bubbles in the bathtub!

• An old fashioned gentleman, a warrior poet and,

A tramp, a gentleman, a poet, a dreamer, a lonely fellow, always hopeful of romance and adventure.
    -Charlie Chaplin-

• Normal?

• The type that can get the best memes and gifs.

• Respectful, compassionate, creative, dexterous, strong, charismatic and intelligent/wise.

• weird type

• A misogynist and chauvinistic bastard.

• I'm a fat lazy cat

• I'm an outspoken poetic individual who's curiosity and lust for adventure is deathless. An addict for dramatics, a "lady killer"
    Sarcastic in a friendly way, dreadfully mean if you cross me.
    I'm a cool guy bro

• nice and genuine

• Shy and quiet

• Simplistic