What was your favorite toy as a child?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was a child I absolutely LOVED playing with my bratz dolls. I even had some of the buildings that I would pretend was their homes/businesses. I had the mini ones that I pretended to be the kids. I even had some cars and would use my legos to build them houses and create roadways and stuff. The bratz were definitely my favorite toys.

What Guys Said 14

• My friends dog died and he let me have it. I kept it in my clubhouse and frequently scratched its stomach and head until it got too rotten and big chunks of hair and flesh would fall out. I liked that I didn't have to feed it, but eventually it stunk up the whole neighborhood and it was completely covered with bugs. I finally threw it out.

• 25d

Disgusting

• 25d

Oh, sure, thats easy for people to say who were able to have a proper dog, but for people like me who lived with my mother and 12 brothers in a small puddle, a dead dog was a lot better than having no dog at all!

• I was never a child! I was cloned and born fully grown and ready to take on the world! No? Okay---seriously then my favorite toy as a child would have to be my G. I. Joe action figures and the vehicles that went along with the characters. Not sure there are going to be many here who will remember those types of toys, but there you go. I’m dating myself again! Mooohahahahahahahaha!

• tog'ls

They were like Legos, but vastly superior. It is a shame that Mattel ceased making them because, comparatively speaking, Legos are worthless.

http://www.togls.com/
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tog%27l
    www.bigredtoybox.com/cgi-bin/toynfo.pl?toglindex

• Benjamin pump up air rifle.177 cal VERY accurate and could blow through 1x6 boards if pumped enough. Built up chest muscles, something to do in backyard, credited with all my marksman medals thereafter.
    "Never kill anything you aren't going to eat!"

• http://www.mwctoys.com/images/review_mk2_3.jpg an action figure of my favorite mortal Kombat character
    www.tintoyarcade.com/.../...un-Mini-01-323x520.jpg key chain mini cap pistols.

• Just give me a soccer/football and I was happy

• My he-man action castle and action figures and also my transformers and gi joe's and the vehicle assesories.

• GI Joe
    Nintendo
    Commodore 64

• My sister.

• Those little MatchBox cars.

• I used to play with wooden swords, toy guns , cars when I was a kid 😎

• a cigarette. *insert gansta rap

• One does not have just "one" favorite toy

• Sega Genesis, then later an N64.

What Girls Said 16

• I preferred books really.

• Barbie, her Fabby Fashions, had them All, and even her Dream House. xx

• Paint brush. I used to pretend I was an archeologist in my backyard.

• Barbies
    Lego

• My Barbie computer and barbie dolls, (I had this cool Barbie doll, whenever you put ice on her hair it would turn pink) gameboy and Nintendo DS.

• I had a lot of barbies but then my mom told me that they wake up and move around in the middle of the night to scare me and it worked like I gave them all away the next day 😂

• I loved my vanity toy case, it was vintage, and had several compartments. My mini porcelain dolls were very close to being my #1 favorite.

• I loved lego. It was definitely my all time favorite toy <3

• Lego.

• Probably toy trains and puzzles.

• puffalump cat

• Rollerblades and trampoline. Does that count?

• Beyblade

• My Kermit the frog 🐸 stuffed animal. I would take him every where if I could. 😅😂

• 24d

And my Barbie doll, too. I didn't think of her as Barbie, tho. I named her something else, and I cut her hair, so I guess she was no longer Barbie, but Stella. 😆

• Cars and dolls

• My fvourite one was this cashier thing.

I just pressed the buttons allt he time I don't know why I was so fascinated by cashiers.