90's Kids and Teens: What was your favorite TV show or shows?

I used to watch:
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Boy Meets World, Saved by the Bell, The X Files, Rugrats,
Clarissa Explains It All, Full House, Blossom, Roseanne, All That, Kenan & Kel, Doug, Seinfeld,
Sister-Sister, Beverly Hills 902010, Seinfeld, etc.

What Guys Said 9

• Roseanne, all that, kennen and kel, home improvement, street sharks, tmnt, biker mice from Mars, mummies alive, rugrats, tales from the crypt, are you afraid of the dark, wishbone, Arthur, legends of the hidden temple, Doug, rocks modern life, angry beavers, ahh real monsters, global guys many more

• Oh wow , I think Nickelodeon had a great lineup. too many to name but I liked about all the shows that were on.
    Same goes for cartoon network.
    As for network television I would say x files , boy meets world, family matters, star trek the next generation, star trek voyager. so many to name but they bring back memories.

• samurai jack, time squad, swat cats, thunder cats, gumby, jhonny quest, jhonny bravo.
    Friends, im currently watching friends

• Animaniacs and virtually every show on Cartoon Network

• lol, I was born in 1998 and I still remember a lot of those.

• 19d

Most of them were reruns if you were born in 98 as most of the shows were already in syndication by the time you were born.

• 3rd rock from the sun

• DRAGON BALL Z!!!

• The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Boy Meets World, Saved by the Bell, Family Matters, Full House, All That, Kenan & Kel, Parenthood, Beverly Hills 902010, Walker Texas Ranger, Nash Bridges, Pacific Blue, Baywatch, Raw/Smackdown, Home Improvement, Amanda Show (Amanda Bynes).

• 19d

I also watched Double Dare, Who Wants to be a Millionaire. As for cartoons, Flintstons, Tom and Jerry, The Coyote and the Roadrunner, the Jetsons

• Only fools and horses

What Girls Said 5

• I was born in 1999, but I still watched Rug Rats, Kenan and Kel, Hey Arnold, Full House, The Flintstones, The Jetsons, a pup named scooby doo, Cat-Dog, Johnny Bravo, Cow and Chicken, I am Weasel and I remember some two beavers and bliondish one and a brown one.

• Ren and Stimpy!

• Kenan and kel, all that, the angry beavers, legends of the hidden temple, double dare, the wild thornberrys, hey Arnold, spongebob, the rug rats, nd so much more lol

• I was born in January 2000 so i'm technically a 90s kid, right? I liked Courage the Cowardly Dog, CatDog, The Nanny, Codename: Kids Next Door, Ed, Edd & Eddy

• I'm not a 90's kid, was born in 2000, but I watched a lot of em. I liked Ren and Stimpy, Rug Rats, Cat Dog, etc.