What was your most creative spot for hide and seek?

Me and my best friend used to have kind of a cheat. They had a built out game closet that had a lead through to the attic so we were never found.

What Guys Said 10

• Well being black, I did this one trick where I hid under my friend's bed and it was really shadowy there so I thought that if I closed my eyes and my mouth and stayed so still and quiet he wouldn't notice me hiding under there...

AND IT WORKED! I was amazed and thought I was such a master at camouflage. I asked him later, "Didn't he see me?", because it wasn't really that dark under there and I thought we'd just get a laugh at me trying this. He said, "No I didn't even notice you were there." It was pretty cool.

• The most creative place? This would have to be an old underground shelter built during that whole Cuban fiasco which occurred decades ago. It was a holdover on the property some friends of the family had purchased and only friends of the family knew it was there, so especially us kids played in it. We’d go there and hide and nobody would ever find us and since it was set up for electricity, sometimes we’d forget about the game and just stay down there and play, because it was quite large. Actually later on as we got older we also used it for other things! (wink wink).

• In the woods, behind a tree and some plants... and than move slowly to stay hidden when they come to find you 8)
    As a skinny guy I didn't need much space to hide haha :D

• Under my dad's workbench. He had some old toolboxes underneath so id hidea behind them. It was a bitch to get to quietly not making any noise but it was a good spot.

• 1|0
  • there was this giant bush tree thing, in our neighbors back yard that was pretty much hollow so we could hide in it

• In my family home, we had converted the attic to bedrooms but I knew where all the access to the side and corner storage space was - Also we built a ground floor extension with a slanted roof, people forget that was an attic space as well.

• I used to climb big and broad trees and sit there for 1 or 2 hours. Mango tree was my favorite Tree to hide on.

• All over the house, aplayers wearing nothing but a blindfold and guessing who they 'found'.

• under your pussy

What Girls Said 13

• I had a massive built in closet made out of hard wood when I was little. One side and a half, you could hang clothes on, or put clothes in the square slots on one side, or even have them high up on top. I climbed up on top and laid straight (flat down)

Another place was underneath the bed head rest. I had to pull out the mattress first then roll in a gap that could fit me in and pull the mattress back. That was probably the best hiding spot I had.

I often played hide and seek in the dark. It was more fun and exhilarating that way ☺️

• i'd climb the walls and lay on the wooden beams we had on the ceilings.

• 20d

Maybe you left your phone up there! Lol

• 20d

Well my mom and dad decided to have another kid. So one night they went out to dinner had a great time. The last night my mom would ever drink wine for 9 months. Things went from there and they did gross things. Then BAM 9 months later I showed up 😎 like magic 😉. So yeah that's where I came from 😉

• 20d

That
      sarcasm
      doe

• The shelf that my dad used to put towels on. I'd get in there then put the towels in front. Oh and one time I hid in the trash can.

• 20d

Yes I used to be able to hide in small cabinets. But people quickly got wise to that.

• In the hidden compartment of a sofa bed haha!

• In the dryer 😂😂😂

• 20d

I can't up vote that because children have died via this same thing but my brother did once do it.

• 20d

Oh my goodness, i would have never thought of that. That is so sad. I guess when you're having fun when you're young you never think of whether something is safe or not.

• I wouldn't say it's too creative, but when I was a kid and played hide and seek with friends that were over, I would climb up the counter and hide in one of the kitchen cabinets and was never found.

• Climbing up the walls like spiderman in the balcony or something

• I wouldn't say it's creative but I would always climb up a tree when hiding and I was never found.

• The garage, inside the car

• my hiding spot was on a roof

• In the yard, or in the trash.

• The footlocker/chest or under a car when we were outdoors.

• 1|0