What would you do with $500/wk for life?

You buy a lottery ticket, you scratch it off and you find out you won $500/wk for life! What would you do with it? Would you save up and go on a nice vacation? Would you continue to work? Would you donate it? (Fun like question)

What Guys Said 23

• I would save it up and buy cars and sup them up. And use it to basically get myself out of trouble.

Like say I get into a car accident:

>Looks like it's only the fender

>hand the guy 2,000 from the glove compartment

>no one's insurance goes up

• That's only $26,000 a year, so I couldn't drop outta college.
    But it would make me less concerned about my future teaching salary.
    I'd start paying off my loans right now.

• I will go full Budget Oprah

You get a gum! And you get a gum! Everyone gets a gum!

• $500 a week isn't much where I live.
    I just started my apprenticeship three months ago and I make a littlr bit more than that per week.

• Mutual funds.

• Probably blow it lol I have more than enough invested for my future, I have no debt, I make plenty, and it's not really a lot of money

• Save up the money and maybe find a girl to take out, i miss the dating scene.

• Work... $500/week for life (even if it was tax-free) is not much money at all. Jesus, my unemployment insurance over the summer was almost that and I was behind in bills.

• I'd put it into an investment account. It's not enough to significantly change my life on a weekly basis.

• I'd have it directly deposited into a bank account with the highest interest rate I could find and let it grow until I use it for something important later in life like buying a house

• That's really not that much money.

• this would enable me to look for a job without the need to take wakes into consideration at all xD that´s bretty dope.

• I would continue to work and likely just invest it in a basic low-growth fund and let compound interest do it's thing.

• A lot of cocaine and a lot of Instagram models
    I would also start a few business and invest in people
    I want to own a hooters, a Lucky Strike, and a DiBellas Subs

Then I would donate to kids and orphanages, probably bless my whole family too

• Acid. I would do a lot of acid.

• I would grocery shop from that and every week going to the movies with my friends. The rest I would spend on gas.

• Move to Thailand and live like a king.

• Pay you to raise up your shirt and show me your tiddies

• I'd definitely quit working that's for sure! Probably travel the world.

• It's less than my salary so I'd probably invest it or something.

• easier to pay rent for apartments in California

• that's just loose change i can make that in a hour off work

• would spend it on pizza n hookers

What Girls Said 13

• Continue to work and save the money. Nothing is "for life". There will probably be a time in the future when the lottery company goes under or bankrupt. Not to mention that they would have a huge amount of conditions that if you break (e. g. staying overseas over a certain length of time) that would null the contract.

I'm not a fun type of person.

• Sadly that won't go far where I live so I'd probably just use it to pay off my mortgages quicker. Buy a nicer car 🙄 Boring

• I make this Nearly Now, but Minus Taxes.
    However, I don't Need too spend much, I live with a Generous Roomie for now, but I am Making plans to Move out Early next Year, dear, where Some of my Sum will Go to Pay my Rent Though And... and Some of my Savings will Go to God by Giving to some Charities, especially the Humane Society, which I have always Given to. xx

• Continue to work?

How could you not?

I'd have a nice clothes budget tho and yeah save some for a killer vacation. Every couple of years 🙋

• I would continue to work because I love my job, I would donate some to Guiding Eyes For The Blind, the National Marine Life Center, and pay back my parents for paying some of my college bill. And then turn my house into the house I have always wanted with renovations.

• save it

• Savings

• Obviously I'd continue to study & get a better paid job. $500 week is nothing..

• 23d

I'd like to see you live on $500 per week. Probably solely amounts to your toiler paper bill weekly (must have the best brand) :P

• 23d

I wonder what you spend it on :) Don't say 'books'. :P

• 23d

@Levin lol nope, alcohol 😂

• I would still work but put all the winnings in savings

• I could easily spend $500 a week.

• nothing, you can make 500 wk & still be low income. it's only like 14/hr. I'd keep my job, and would still only make 1400 a week. still not in 6 figure range

• buy food and small gifts for people I care about.

• I would live on it and never work.