Science fiction or epic fantasy?

Let the games begin! :D

• Science fiction of course! The force is strong with us!
    33% (6)45% (13)40% (19)Vote
  • Epic fantasy! One does not simply choose otherwise!
    33% (6)17% (5)23% (11)Vote
  • Both! I can't decide if I want to become a Jedi or if I want to get into Hogwarts!
    28% (5)24% (7)26% (12)Vote
  • Neither, I'm out of here...
    0% (0)14% (4)9% (4)Vote
  • Give me the answers man!
    6% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
18d Please do not think of this just as Star Wars vs LOTR question, there is more to fiction than blockbusters :)

0|0
6|16

What Guys Said 16

• Both, having unrealistically advanced and high-tech stuff from science fiction as well as powerful supernatural stuff from fantasy. A balance of both is ideal, for me anyways.

1|0
    0|0
  • Star Wars is not real sci-fi, it's closer to epic fantasy than sci fi if you ask me. Star Trek is the definition of sci fi for me...

1|1
    0|0
  • Both, Star Wars is good, Westworld, Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones...

1|0
    0|0
  • Ohhh I don't know i thin scfi because altho warcraft has my favorite lore and its a fantasy besides that and lotr and game of thrones there aren't any others that jump out at me
    Scfi i got starwars, halo, overwatch, gears of war, alien... the list goes on and on 👌🏼

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer sci-fi but sci-fi genre is more than Star Wars. It's such a broad definition. Star Wars specifically is a space opera.

1|0
    0|0
    • 18d

I just wanted to make answer more sci fi-ish, doesn't have to be just Star Wars :) I've enjoyed lots of sci fi movies, shows and books such as Futurama, The Martian, Hunger Games, Space Odyssey, Black Mirror, Twilight Zone, X Files, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Solaris etc.

• not possible to choose between the two.

1|0
    0|0
  • Science fiction of course! Epic fantasies are a lot easier to actually live..

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted Sci Fi just because you say The Force is strong with us.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I was younger I was all about sci-fi n shit, now its fantasy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love both, I just can't decide :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Both...

1|0
    0|0
  • first one

1|0
    0|0
  • System overload - must repair cpu and come back

1|0
    0|0
  • Sci-fi hands down! I am a hater of Harry Potter, Twilight, etc. And I am a lover of Star Trek.

0|0
    0|0
  • That messed up Japanese stuff with the tentacles...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Probably epic fantasy but I really love both 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • I just rewatched The Neverending Story 1 and 2, so I'm fully onboard with epic fantasy as of now. I do love Star Wars and The Uglies and every singe mecha anime out there (I consider that cartoon sci-fi), I can pick fantasy right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Science fiction!

1|0
    0|0
  • All of the above :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy both genres.

1|0
    0|0
  • What about a sci-fi epic fantasy?