Which One of These (Low-Level) Superpowers Would You Want?

• Superhuman Strength (Able to lift/press 10 tons)
    5% (1)22% (4)13% (5)Vote
  • Superhuman Speed (Able to run twice the speed of sound)
    10% (2)28% (5)18% (7)Vote
  • Heightened Durability (Resilient to blunt force that would kill/hurt an ordinary human)
    35% (7)28% (5)32% (12)Vote
  • Chronokinesis (Able to go back in time 60 seconds and forward in time by 60 seconds)
    35% (7)17% (3)26% (10)Vote
  • Size Manipulation (Able to add/take away 3-4 inches to your height and add/take 20 lbs of muscle or fat.
    15% (3)5% (1)11% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|6

What Girls Said 5

• Always the power to control time, a minute can make all of the difference.

0|0
    0|1
    • 19d

A minute can save a life, stop you from making a bad/embarrasing decision, and hell, even get you rich!;)

• Heightened durability.

0|0
    0|0
    • 19d

The durability would be on par with say... Spider-Man (whose incredibly durable btw). Can withstand tremendous amounts of blunt force but not is not impenetrable to bullets or knives.

• 18d

Yes I think I'd still go with that one.

• Power to control time. If I ever screwed up, I could go back and fix it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Give me chronokinesis.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would want chronokinesis.

0|1
    0|0
    • 19d

I would use that power mainly to fix whatever mistake I made 60 seconds ago or less. It's the ultimate "get out of jail" free card.

What Guys Said 6

• speed

0|0
    0|0
  • Heightened Durability, BASE jumping without parachute woohooo!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Heightened Durability (Resilient to blunt force that would kill/hurt an ordinary human)

0|0
    0|0
  • There's only one decent option.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want superhuman speed :D My Cat has super jump so we can be a good team :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Id go with size manipulation but would rather have low level powers but with other powers. Id like the Jedi knight power set foresight, telekinesis, telepathy, enhanced reactions and the rest like Star Killer.

0|0
    0|0
    • 19d

Pretty cool combination dude. But telepathy is the most powerful of the group. Being able to control people's mind would make me ruler of the Earth. Lol. Plus I'd be invincible too.

• 19d

Yeah but your mind can't stop a bullet or a robot. Like proffesor X the mist powerful telepath is a liability when sentinels attack.