Favourite actor and actress?

Only one from each. And why?

1|1
6|5

What Girls Said 6

• Keanu Reeves - I love all his movies, but i also like him as a person too. He is such a compassionate & humble man. Plus he's hot too lol

media.giphy.com/media/uaKtXWPsp84mc/giphy.gif

Demi Moore - She is such a versatile actress and i love all her movies. She puts so much emotion & feeling into emotional scenes

media.giphy.com/media/n9UIx8XoXRZ9m/giphy.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • Johnny Depp, because he can act everything. Though lately he hasn't choose the best roles...
    Meryl Streep, because I find her as being awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sean Bean, because... well, he's Sean Bean.
    And Jennifer Lawrence

0|0
    0|0
  • Johny Depp. He has this incredible ability to morph into every character he is given,
    And Natalie Portman. She is beautiful, talented AND a genius.

0|0
    0|0
  • Johnny depp

Kiera nightly

0|0
    0|0
  • Will Smith

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Cate Blanchett and Cary Grant because they're awesome

0|0
    0|0
    • 20d

I've never heard of the second one so thanks I will have to look up some movies

• 20d

Arsenic and Old Lace, To Catch a Thief, Notorious, North by Northwest are all kick ass. The last 3 are Alfred Hitchcock movies

• Bill Murray as actor because I have seen What About Bob for a long time and being my favorite movie

Scarlett Johansson is my favorite actress I'm a big fan in any movie she's in and had a thing for her till this day!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like any of them, to be honest with you. I get feed up with movie stars.

0|0
    0|0
  • dwayne jonson because he's a wrestler and an actor at the same time and he is so charasmatic

0|0
    0|0
  • Olivia Cooke and Mark Hamil 😍, he's like space Jesus to me.

0|0
    0|0