What movies have made you cry?

There's only 3 I can think of for me: "American Sniper", "The Lone Survivor", and "Marley and Me". Call me a p***y if you want, but those are some sad movies😭

21d Update...
18d Thanks everyone✊

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Watch Gran Torino and you'll have a fourth. Those aren't pussy movies man, those are movies that evoke manly tears.

What Girls Said 41

• Don't even get me started...
    - The Revenant. (Because the bear and the horse get killed)
    - I am Legend (because the dog)
    - The War Horse (because the horse)
    - All Dogs Go to Heaven (because the dogs)
    - American Psycho (because of the dog)
    - Hachi: A dogs tale (because of the dog)
    - Dances with Wolves (because the wolf)
    - Old Yeller (because the dog)

And pretty much any movie with an animal in it...

• 21d

I always get so upset when an animal dies in a movie! Screw the people let the animals live🙈

• 21d

Yeah I feel think I'm more likely to get emotional because of an animal than a person when they die in movies haha

• 21d

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Many, I am really sensitive. But mostly romantic movies or those about wars etc. Some movies that made me cry: Titic, the notebook, a walk to remember, some Bollywood movies

• "Precious"
    That movie just kept laughing at my pain and stabbing me in the heart all the way trough. :'(

• 19d

Also I'm a crybaby. If I went on to list them all, it would not be an easy task.

• Marley and me (the entire fuckin thing)
    The mist (the ending)
    Les miserables (the ending)
    Repo at the genetic opera (the ending)
    Sucker punch (the beginning)
    I'm sure many more have, thats just what I remember lol

• I'm not a very big crier, but I do tear up sometimes. Marley & Me was one, yes. Forrest Gump, Toy Story 3, Hachi: A Dog's Tale, and The Boy in the Striped Pajamas as well.

• I'm like super hard to make cry in movies but I did cry in A Walk To Remember that's the only one I can think of though

• Passion of the Christ and a hindi movie called 'Ghajini' -these two movies I had watched when I was little. I don't cry for movies anymore, but I have come close. So, movies that have almost made me cry were Atonement, Troy, The Great Gatsby, Benjamin Button, Good Will Hunting annndddd I think that's that. ..

• When I was six I cried while watching ET...

• I wrote a take about the ones that make me cry lol
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a30061-6-movies-that-never-fail-to-make-me-cry

• "Hachiko", "The Green Mile"
    I also love these movies. I hardly cry at movies.

• lol I don't want to admit it but Inside Out actually made me cry hahaha... And people call me cold-hearted bitch for not shedding a tear over The Notebook.

• Million dollar baby
    Hotel Rwanda
    The four feathers
    Gladiator

But I cry in lots of movies. I just cried twice in the new puff the magic dragon movie. 😯

• Yass @ Marley & Me. I wasn't ready for the punch in the feels.
    GATTACA
    A lot of TV episodes made me cry too I think but since you asked for movies...

• Foreign movies
    and the last scene of Titanic

• 1. Bicentennial Man
    2. A Walk to Remember
    3. Titanic

• The ones you named are the only ones that have made me come close to crying. And I am legend where he had to kill his dog. But I've never actually cried watching a movie. Cold hearted

• boys on the side
    the green mile
    and others

• I never cry during movies. The lion king does for me though. Fucking Mufasa son of a bitch

• The Fountain.

And that's all I'm gonna fucking say on it! 😖

• Lots of movies made me cry to be very honest. There was a week that I was watching all tear-jerking movies so yeah. If i'd name a few, miracle cell no.7, i give my first love to you, tfios, and many more. Lol

• ain t saying :p

• Marley and Me. And Carrie 2013.

• Hatchi

• 21d

That's a great movie. One of my dogs looks like Hachi... he's such a cool dog☺️

• 21d

Awwwww! It's a really good movie but I cried a lot. Hatchi reminded me of my dog too!

• Marley and me. That's movie is sad as fuck

• Titanic
    The Lion King
    And many more

• The Bollywood movie based on a true story "Neerja" made me cry

• Passion Of the Christ. That had me balling.

• The titanic and the boy in the stripe pajamas made me tear up a little

• Thelma and Louise and Good Will Hunting never fail.

• Meet The Blacks, I'm tearing up because it's such a shitty movie why did I click it when will it end

• 21d

That movie was AWFUL and I really tried to like it.

• 21d

Mike Epps was AMAZING in "next Friday". I waited like 10yrs for him to jump back that that was what we got. Awful.

• 21d

You think that's shit, check out my work... it'll make you get full cancer!

• More from Girls
    11

What Guys Said 17