Good at snow driving?

Okay well I got to drive in the snow a few hours ago. I thought it was fun.
Once I knew what sliding felt like I did very very well.

Who here likes snow driving? Or rally driving? Anyone good at it?

0|0
0|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, snow driving is the pits unless you have snow tires and good traction. I've been in storms where even 4 wheel drive trucks were in the ditch. I was in one snow storm and even the ambulance was in the damn ditch.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I'm from Ontario, Canada.
    Snow is going to be here in a few weeks. Lots of snow for months.

I love to drive in the snow and I'm awesome in it. Even a foot of snow wouldn't stop me because I come prepared:
    booya
    https://s13.postimg.org/5yt5hxokn/jeep1.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate it. Only because I get kinda nervous going on windy roads and don't wanna slide into a tree and shit. Also, getting stuck going up a hill and having to deal with other drivers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty good at controlling it and it is fun to spin the car on purpose in an open parking lot

1|0
    0|0
    • 20d

Hahaha yeah.
      My dad pulled the parking break to make it spin. The second time he did it I kept the car straight and just was dragging the rear wheels

• 20d

Oh it must be front wheel drive only, it gets real interesting when it's rear wheel drive only, The car I have now is all-wheel-drive so I really can't do that much with that one

• 20d

Yeah it's a front wheel drive Ford Focus

• Snow is fine.

Ice, not so much =/

0|0
    0|0
  • Donuts in the parking lot👌😊

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't messed around driving for fun in years. Its ok just sucks when you it black ice!

0|0
    0|0
  • I drifted 😁 You can drive too wow nice

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.