Did you buy or planning to own Pokemon sun and moon?

I know this question is 2 days behind when it actually released but still. :P

Which version do you plan or have bought?

• I bought it!
  • I plan to buy it!
  • I don't plan to buy it
  • would buy if I had a 3DS
  • would buy if I was into video games
  • not a gamer
14d If you don't know what it is, it's basically this.
www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/.../...share-image-usa.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a 3DS and I don't plan on buying it, don't have the patience to level up the lil' homies and get them prepped for battle, like I did when I was younger.

If I do eventually get the game, I'll wait till the Action Replay codes come out. That way I can get the moves, ability, items, Effort Value distribution, nature, etc. that I want... without having to do all that damn grinding and errand-running.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, I'll probably get it. I know that Pokemon games are generally the same game released over and over again, but I am their bitch and I will continue to fall for it and buy them :P I think that I'm the only one in the house willing to buy it though.

What Guys Said 20

• I'm planning on buying yellow and red to give to my freinds for us to play. There is not really any point in playing yet another pokemon game and trying to catch them all.

• Not gonna buy it, saving up for Nintendo Switch (hoping that Pokémon Stars rumor is true).

• eh I'm tempted... but not sure if I will. I haven't followed Pokémon in a long time and don't know much about anything beyond the original 151 Pokémon.

If I buy it then probably moon I guess... I prefer daytime ingame but I'm a nightowl, and I heard the time is inverted...

• 14d

getting another gift card... that probably makes my decision much easier :P

there isn't really anything else I plan on buying from amazon. Well, I just ordered a new disk but that's because my broke and I don't wanna wait until the end of the week or even risk it not arriving before the next weekend

• 13d

No lol Its good only if you're planning to get the game around release date because it will take months until the prices drops bellow retail. The £2 off is just a nice bonus but thats not an option for you.

• 13d

@Pac-Man like I said... I get already 10% if I just buy it in my shitty village, which makes it cheaper and will get it me for sure on release. Amazon I don't get that and they deliver too late to Luxembourg in 3/4 of the cases.

I don't get £2 on amazon but 2% because of the added value tax which is lower here than in Germany.

• Pokémon isn't the same as it used to be. I used to be obsessed, but the games are always getting less appealing.
    I'll always love the pokémon from the first two generations, and like generation three as well. However, I don't play games of other generations.
    Besides, there's always a third game. (Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, etc.) I'm sure there will be a "Pokémon Star" or something for Sun and Moon.

• www.court-records.net/.../miles-smirk(c).gif

Might download an emulator and play it.

• they haven't released here in the UK yet. we get them on the 23rd and im going to buy both versions.

I have a complete living dex so i'll need both versions to keep up to date

• I have it. I must say, the game is working quite slowly so far... way too many cut scenes for a Pokémon game.

• I know for a fact I am getting Moon for my birthday in December...

• Would buy if I had a 3DS

• There are sooooo many games out right now (Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Overwatch, HoTs, LOL, CS:GO, MWR, TW Warhammer, etc) and they're all demanding my time and money. I don't think I could even fathom adding another to the list.

• Sun just came in the mail today. Kinda disappointed by the initial character creation options. I haven't played any of the real game though because I want to save it for the 6 hour car trip I have to get back to my college after break.

• I may plan to do so at some point, but I'm not entirely sure on that. My brother already bought Pokemon Moon the day after its release, so I'll get Pokemon Sun for myself. Eh, I'm not too fond of Alola's setting but seeing how a lot of people like it, it'll probably be worth a shot.

• I don't plan to buy it

• If I had a DS I would

• naaah, im broke af

• Nah no time or money

• I have never owned anything Pokémon ever...

• Not a gamer.

• not a gamer

• I love playing Pokemon. It is like raising kids, but 100x better.

What Girls Said 10