Do you still watch and find SpongeBob funny as adults (at least with the older episodes/seasons)?

Do you still watch and find SpongeBob funny as adults(at least with the older episodes/seasons)?

• Yes. Besides, Spongebob had and still has plenty of subtle adult/dirty jokes that kids will never understand til they grow up.
  • No, Spongebob is and should only be for children.
  • Others

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell yeah! SpongeBob is the shit! Personally, I find OG SpongeBob funnier and more entertaining than the new ones :)

• 17d

Yeah. SpongeBob episodes from early 2006-2014(pre-Sponge out of water) just wasn't funny and was rather either annoying or subtly disturbing/creepy or painful (ex: Squidward getting his toenail ripped off). It seems like after Sponge Out of Water, SpongeBob is slowly getting it's humor and edge back now that we'll have Stephen Hillenburg coming back as the showrunner again.

What Girls Said 4

• Not a fan, but I still get to watch some episodes from time to time because my father watches cartoons on Saturday mornings. 😂

• That will forever be one of my favorite shows lol

• Yes.

• I have the first 3 seasons on DVD so I think that answers your question.

What Guys Said 3

• I'll watch it if my kids are watching it. Might kids are in their teens an still watch it.

• I actually watched a couple of the first few episodes of Spongebob. Still makes me laugh.

• Yes. I love SpongeBob.