On a game show, would you be the type of person to go for the guaranteed prize or the mystery box?

• Guranteed Prize. I can see it, I know I'm getting it, I'd rather know at least I got something.
    64% (7)81% (17)75% (24)Vote
  • Mystery box, even though it may be nothing, it may also be something awesome
    36% (4)19% (4)25% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
0|12

What Guys Said 12

• If the guaranteed prize was a lot of money, then I would gladly take the "a lot of money" vs the mystery behind the box prize.
    At least, I'll have some money and not farm animals or something else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guaranteed prize. You see some of those showcases on Price is Right and know there's no way you want half that stuff so you pass it over.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen let's make a deal I'm not really sure because it's like a 50-50 type deal

0|0
    0|0
  • depends what the prize is.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd chance it... NO GUTS NO GLORY;-P

0|1
    0|0
  • Guaranteed prize

0|0
    0|0
  • Guaranteed Prize for sure , I want know i least got something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Better safe than sorry. I already paid dearly for not following that a few times...

0|0
    0|0
  • Mystery box. Duh. Unless the prize is really good

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guaranteed prize.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not risking the prize

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to do this with my students. Have a challenge, and the winning team can either choose to get a candy for each team member, or a mystery box with shiny question marks on it. (They're elementary age) I'll have little pictures of a hand giving high fives inside the box. lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.