On a game show, would you be the type of person to go for the guaranteed prize or the mystery box?

• Guranteed Prize. I can see it, I know I'm getting it, I'd rather know at least I got something.
  • Mystery box, even though it may be nothing, it may also be something awesome

What Guys Said 12

• If the guaranteed prize was a lot of money, then I would gladly take the "a lot of money" vs the mystery behind the box prize.
    At least, I'll have some money and not farm animals or something else.

• Depends on the guaranteed prize. You see some of those showcases on Price is Right and know there's no way you want half that stuff so you pass it over.

• I've seen let's make a deal I'm not really sure because it's like a 50-50 type deal

• depends what the prize is.

• I'd chance it... NO GUTS NO GLORY;-P

• Guaranteed prize

• Guaranteed Prize for sure , I want know i least got something.

• Better safe than sorry. I already paid dearly for not following that a few times...

• Mystery box. Duh. Unless the prize is really good

• Depends on the guaranteed prize.

• Not risking the prize

• I want to do this with my students. Have a challenge, and the winning team can either choose to get a candy for each team member, or a mystery box with shiny question marks on it. (They're elementary age) I'll have little pictures of a hand giving high fives inside the box. lol

What Girls Said 0