Why are white people ashamed of themselves?

It is very strange that a community that ruled the world for a long time ago, now abruptly abandoning its sovereignty and embarrassing it. I mean, whilst I can see that a white is never proud, black people do not see the slightest problem in praising themselves. Is white time over?

What Girls Said 2

• I will never be ashamed of my skin color or my culture, no matter how much anyone tries to guilt me into it.

• I am not. But maybe because they're been brainwashed to hate themselves by media, schools, politicians and maybe even parents their whole lives.

What Guys Said 8

• White pride is only about being proud you're not black or brown.

If you're going to be proud about something then be proud of your ethnicity or nationality.

• 9d

Is black or brown pride about not being white?

• 9d

@cavmanier Black pride is about African ethnicity and it was created after decades of slavery and oppression. there's no brown pride as far as I know lol

• 9d

So there's one form of each races pride and if a white or black person feels it, they fit into that category it sounds like. If that's true than the reason they feel the pride would also be the same for each particular race would be my guess.

• It's a thing that mostly applies to liberal white people where they are brainwashed by the mainstream media and 'progressive' idealogies to feel they are the biggest enemy to mankind and that they should feel at fault for the atrocities of a small number of white people.

Self-hating white people are certainly a cringeworthy bunch. 😂

• I'm a white male & I'm not ashamed of myself whatsoever. I also want to strive for equal treatment of everyone.

Male, female, etc.
    White, Black, Latino, etc.
    Christian, Muslim, Jewish, etc.
    Straight, Gay, etc.

Whatever it is, people deserve to be treated equally & I'm not scared to be passionate about it. I don't think supporting that equality means I'm ashamed of myself in the slightest.

• I'm not proud about having the same skin color as the most notorious group of assholes in history.

• I have no idea what your talking about
    Why would we be ashamed of ourselves?

• White genocide.

• You are such a lying racist troll.

• If you think about straight christian white men get so much shit from radicals but are actually a minority group themselves.