What is the dumbest thing you've ever done in a video game?

And did you realize during or after the game?

I've been playing Fallout 4 all day, so I guess I've been a little tired and I came across a safe, and there was a computer next to it. The lockpicking was on Expert, I got it on the first try but when I looked into the computer, there was an unlock for the safe. I facepalmed so hard. -_-

What Guys Said 17

• I was playing Skyrim one day, having just escaped Helgen once again armed with a Bound Bow and on my way to Whiterun. Everything was going well until I decided I would become a stealth archer for once. So I was on the roof of some house and decide to do the dumbest thing ever.
    I SHOT THE CHICKEN.
    Hell breaks loose. Apparently I wasn't hidden enough and they start chasing me because in my panic of having shit the chickens fell off. So I run. And run on and on to Whiterun in hopes of losing them. But no, they keep chasing me. Eventually I swing around the town and through that Giant's camp in hopes of the Giants being able to kill the 10-20 guards chasing me. But NO, THEY CHASE ME WITH THE GUARDS INSTEAD.
    And out of all times for Skyrim to glitch out horribly, now is the time. I enter Whiterun'a gates and into the city, but the glitch happens as I do this. All the guards are hostile and people are attacking me whilst the Giants and Mammoths have somehow managed to bug into the town and chaos has taken over everything. Basically I'm at the point of no return so I decide to see how long I can go without dying. Almost immediately I am swatted by a Giant into the Nordic Space Program.
    Moral? Never kill the chicken.

• Recently in Fallout 4 (since you mentioned it) I decided to jack in my Power Armour in favour of a slooty power suit thing:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9278/?

Naturally, every mission that followed involved going up against a ton of enemies in actual Power Armour armed with lasers, so even using the mod's fusion core booster, I was getting cut to ribbons.

The absolute dumbest thing I've ever done was to drink half a bottle of cognac and several cans of beer while playing EvE. My corp and I were out roaming. I lost FOUR Hurricanes (battlecruisers, expensively fitted) that night: the first on my way to the roam, the second during the roam, the third a replacement for the second trying to get back to the roam.

The fourth? By this point I was completely plastered and decided I needed to recoup my losses, so I went back to our base (in a wormhole), took out a gas-harvesting Hurricane and flew to a nearby gas cloud to suck up the goodness to pay for my three asploded ships. You pretty much park in the cloud, turn on the harvesters, and let them run until they've sucked it all in. This is very boring and I drunkenly pass out.

I regain consciousness to find that I'm at the clone screen, meaning I died. It turns out that while I was asleep, some passing explorers scanned down our hole, entered it, spotted my ship on Dscan, scanned ME down, flew up and said hello and, not getting a response, decided to open fire. D'oh!

• Off the top of my head, during the boss fight with Quiet in MGS5 I had D-Dog with me. I was crawling around for around ten minutes, found myself a good angle on her and pulled the trigger - and D-Dog ran in front of my scope at that exact moment.
    D-Dog died, Quiet heard the gunshot, I was caught out in the open with no cover, and I got shot to death. Hoo boy.

• Used hyperspace in Asteroids. Generational gap? Check. But if you've ever played it, you'd know what I'm talking about. It always puts you right in the path of the asteroid and you have zero chance of escaping. It may as well be called hyperkill. :P

• 14d

In Defender (and I think Stargate) the hyperspace would sometimes make you explode upon rematerializing, even if there was no enemy there.

• Tried to kill myself in Halo lmao 😂 me and my friends were playing together and we all tried to do it.

• I intercepted a pass and was on my way to a pick 6, but I ended up getting tackled and stripped of the ball because I botched a showboat attempt on my way to the end zone.

Sadly, this happened many times :(

• I ran over my best friend in Halo... it's not my fault though he just wouldn't get out of the way or maybe it's because I was chasing him lol who knows.

• While playing World of Tanks I entered battle without resupplying/loading ammunition, had to go the whole battle without firing a single shot.

• I wouldn't call this dumb, moevlike ocd but I just HAD to colllect every single book in skyrim and store them in my house

• The Game, James Bond Quantum of Solace
    The idiocy, A security camera and a Walther P99
    What happened, After walking under a security camera I shot it twice,
    It turns out that if you shoot a security camera and it falls on you, it kills you

• 14d

The great bond killed by a falling camera who knew.

• 14d

@Phoenix98
      Yeah, it was made by the same guys who made modern warfare as well

• 14d

Lmao.

Should just replace bond shooting into the snipe scope at the intro with a camera falling down on him after he shoots through the scope.

• I played a game, Midway was it called I think. Can't remember it was many years ago. It was so difficult that I was pissed off. I needed more than an hour for every level. The next day I realised that I had it on "Very Hard".

• Playing Skyrim and attacking a Giant when my character is still at a low level. It didn't end will. Very dumb thong to do although everyone should try it once just to see what happens 😂😂

• wiped the whole raid on purpose

• threw a plasma grenade in the air caught it with my body and jumped into the enemy team lol memories :)

• Driving like normal in GTA Sanadreas.

• Too many to tell. Check out my stream:

Kanor0 at twitch

• Actually play a video game.

What Girls Said 5

• The first time I played Fallout, I had no idea that the currency was bottlecaps. I traveled to this one location where I had to kill a ton feral ghouls and all they left behind was bottlecaps. Not knowing that it was the currency, I was pissed and threw it out but kept that toaster oven I found.

• I always end up doing something dumb especially playing a zombie game, I had to save this girl inside a grocery store and I went in without looking for bullets or other weapons first.

• Stored my map in my house in mine craft and went wandering heaps far away 😐

• In a james bond game, I had to find a way out of this big room I was trapped in. It took me over 30 minutes to realized I had to climb up on a bunk bed to reach the exit.

• Forgetting to save. After hours of playing a game that doesn't have auto save. Then dying. -_-