What are few interesting things about you?

Let's see how interesting y'all are 😀

What Girls Said 15

• I have so many cousins and aunts & uncles from just one side of the family that we could fill a village (they're all half though..) 😐 Also, I've only met like 10% of all of them so it would be like a village of mostly strangers LOL

• 14d

Also, I just got a new baby cousin just last week 😂😂 and the other latest one was born a few months ago...

• 14d

Lol I guess but some of the family members absolutely despise each other. 😬 All that baby mama business lol, messy af.

• 14d

Hahaha 😂
      I see

• I'm open-minded
    I try not to judge people because I don't know their life or stories
    I played the violin for 4 years
    I'm Asian
    I'm always an optimistic person even in the worse situation
    I hate cheese in most things
    I passed out before on my parents bed at the sight of my blood (cut my elbow from my razor when i accidentally grazed my skin on it) resulting to scaring my mom almost death and also is the reason why I can't stand blood anymore

• I don't like red fruit touching orange fruit
    I can hold 6 eggs on the back of my hand
    I'm 5'2 and pale, and every single person in my family is 5'10" or over and tan
    I'm really flexible

• I'm double jointed and flexible af. When I was little I could put my leg around my head:
    stayfitbeactive.files.wordpress.com/.../...p-4.jpg
    Sadly, when I quit dancing four years ago, I wasn't able to do that again, but I still have a few flexibility tricks left lol

• I'm very observant of people
    I used to write stories when I was little (I rarely do it now)
    I do weird things when I'm alone
    I have some of the craziest thoughts you could never imagine
    I like to get personal

• Im an artist, history lover and i love mythology like ya know those little dwarven guys that are (or the majority) are grumpy and they craft stuff and hate elves, i love them and i go on and on and on about them.
    Im also an assassins creed fan but i haven't played all the games because i dont have the next gen consoles to play them.

I also love video games and halo, and the Sangheili and the Jiralhanae from halo.
    Yeh im a bit of nerd and sadow but whatever.

• My last three toes on my right foot only are webbed... it went unnoticed until I was three and then my parents didn't want to put me through the surgery. Is that interesting or just weird? Lol

• I don't wanna say it 'cause once I say it I stop doing those things

• There's nothing interesting about me

• I broke my face. Boom most interesting one here

• eh nothing honestly but maybe my views on this world...😌

• Hmm, I don't know, lol. Whatcha wanna know? Haha

• I like to bite the insides of my cheeks and I love the smell of Vicks vapor rub

• I love cars
    I'm into football
    I love art
    I own a Ford Focus and someday a C4 Corvette

• 14d

BMW > corvettes

these are facts

• 14d

@colourz well I really want an M3 but I doubt I can afford that.
      So maybe a 2 or 3 series. And probably newer but used still. I'd probably buy it in about 4-5 years

• 14d

Owned 2 already. They're a pain in the ass. One bone stock and one fully loaded 06-08 both e90s

Still my vehicle of preference though lol

• I was in prison for 15 years
    I have a girlfriend
    I'm in college and I'm old lol

What Guys Said 2

• Things about me:
    1. MLG pro pub stomper on cod
    2. Love japanese culture and customs, including anime (far from a weeb)
    3. I'm Bi-Polar
    4. Very strong for my body weight and size. Pound for pound wise. (was top 3 strongest in HS football team out of freshman, varsity, and JV)
    5. I'm able to pick up skills very quickly. (I bought a standard transmission car and drove it home the same day. I've never driven a stick shift before that)
    6. Talented at drawing
    7. Was drafted to a magnet school at the age of 6 or 7 i think (didnt wanna go)
    8. Manage to attract hotties even though i get called ugly by broads like @Autumn-bunny
    9. Overall a very talented and handsome underachiever

• I guess i am persistent weight lifting, book reading, self proclaimed asshole trying to figure out myself further.