Is there any chance I can hack a phone? Like through computer?

I want to hack someones phone is there any way I can? Beside being a cop or CIA

What Guys Said 4

• There are several ways to do it. If the phone is being used, you can send malware through what looks like a software update, which isn't. There is malware that will do many things, including turning the phone into a listening device and a GPS tracking device.

There are two stumbling blocks. One is that you would have to find someone with the malware you want if you don't know how to write it yourself. Be prepared to spend a lot of money. Second, if you live in a modern country, doing so will most likely result in your being in prison.

• Most likely not. You'd still have to get a virus (keylogger) onto their phone somehow. Maybe send them a keylogger download link, HOPE they click on it in their phone, etc, etc,.
    Such Google something like "how to keylog someones phone"

• Yes. Study computer science.

• not a chance if it's an iphone considering even the fbi initially couldn't crack one and asked for apple's help.

What Girls Said 0