Share whatever you want. I'll tell you about the time I got stung by a scorpion. I was camping in the badlands in Oklahoma in a makeshift shelter. I had put pine branches over a stick that I had tied between two trees and lined the inside with plastic to keep water out. It worked well because it rained the first night and it was completely dry in my shelter. Anyway, about the third or fourth morning, I woke up to a painful left hand because a scorpion had gotten into my sleeping bag and stung me on the back of the hand. Long story short, I spent five days in Oklahoma and went home. Sting was not lethal obviously. Below is a picture of a scorpion I caught on that trip. Tell me a story??

Most Helpful Girl

• I got a customer to give me an outstanding review because I told him that the store credit card is shit 😚 he told me I have excellent communications skills and that I'm going places then told my manager that they're lucky to have me 😂

What Girls Said 6

• Here is a really old true story of someone in my family - I think it was my great-grandfather or something. Imagine a rural setting, maybe in the 1920s. So it was night-time and he was driving home in some sort of horse-and-cart dealy; he was tired and kept dozing off, but the horse knew the way home. Suddenly the horse stops and he wakes up to find that someone has built a fence right over the road. So he cuts the fence and continues on his way. Then it happens again, and again! "Who keeps building their bally fences over the road?" he rages! Finally he makes it home and goes to bed. He woke up in the morning with a terrible hangover, and the realization that the horse had veered off course, and he'd cut through 5 of his own fences!

• I drove home tonight from work and as I was pulling into my driveway I see this animal just run fast across the street and into the shadows. Then when I got out my car, I started to hear this faint sound of a child's voice singing. I started to look around because I was so confused as to where this singing was coming from, but as much I looked, I didn't see anyone. The singing started to get louder like it was coming from right beside the other side of my car, or possibly my neighbors front yard, but there was still nothing or no one there. This scared me because it's so late at night and I seemed to be the only one outside in my neighborhood, but I was still hearing all this.

My dad just came home and I asked him if he heard anything outside and he said no. So I don't really know what was going on before.

• When I was twelve, I got stung by a scorpion.
    I had spent the day climbing trees outside my grandmas house, who at the time lived in a very outback type area, and when it came to be about lunchtime we all went inside, and I took my shoes off. I was asked to get a bowl from the other room, so I went to get it, my little brother toddled along with me, and on the way back I got this shot of pain through my foot and up my leg, dissipating around my hip. It lasted a second but the pain congregated in my foot, and began to slowly move up my leg.
    I instantly started crying, because I was only twelve and I was hurting. I limped into the kitchen where everyone was and said I was stung by a scorpion (I saw it for a split second when I looked down instinctively when I first stepped on it) and of course at first I wasn't believed.
    My little brother backed me up and so my dad went and checked and came back with two scorpions in a small container. One was a little squashed, missing its tail and looked dead, the other was seriously pissed off, with its claws up and its tail curled above it.
    The pain was going up my leg so grandma got some frozen peas and put it under my foot where I had been stung, and wrapped a scarf around my leg, above where the pain had gotten to in an effort to stop it spreading any further.
    Called the hospital after finding what kind of scorpion it was to get some advice, since we'd found it wasn't a dangerous one (which I'd already told them, being a smartarse I knew since it's claws were pretty big for its size it's venom wouldn't be very bad, even if I was in pain) and we were told to do what we'd already done.

So I just sat through the pain then, when we went home, took the scorpions with us so I could take it to school for show and tell.

I've been stung by a caterpillar. I was about to climb a tree that I always climbed, and leant my leg against the bark as I usually did to balnace myself, and did not see the caterpillar with a spiky as fuck back.
    Again I was not believed that it was a caterpillar that stung me until I took my dad out and showed him, all the while getting frustrated upset, because I was being doubted and the spot it stung me was getting both sore and really fucking itchy.
    Been stung by a bee, I was three and stood on it and screamed until the pain went away.
    And one time I almost swallowed an earwig because it was in the straw when i was drinking a Big M iced coffee. I spat it out. Got a free meringue out of that.

• In the 1st grade, a boy insulted my father's beard. As revenge, I put my scissors to his hair and pretended to cut some off. I got in big trouble and my parents were called. I remember crying in front of the whole class because the teacher said I was going to go to jail. We look back on it often and have a good laugh about it.

• One time some kid was annoying me in class so I stabbed him through the hand with my pen. The end.

• Once when I was little I was visiting my friend and we aren't super smart 🤓 Sooooo we played "Tarzan" there are two big trees in her yard we cl

• 12d

I didn't finish my stupid phone bugged out anyway

Climbed one of the trees and jumped to the other she went first hit a branch fell and broke her leg lol she's still mad to this day that I came up with the game but made her go first

What Guys Said 2

• One day, I was watching Samurai Jack at my grandma's house. All the cool action going on in the show got me super hyped up throughout the whole episode. Being the knucklehead I was I got up and started running all over the house. I eventually decided to do a backflip off the glass shelf in the corner.

I ran *woosh!~* straight for the shelf, stepping left foot first onto the shelf like a badass getting ready to do an awesome stunt. Next thing you know >CRSHSHHDGDVFTIeftdigh< the whole shelf shatters sending a 2 inch wide shard of glass into my ankle.

I didn't feel it at first till I looked down and saw it sticking out from my ankle. Followed by a loud... "FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK!"
    My parents ended up having to removing the glass shortly after. But damn was that shit painful. Ever since then I've had a 2 inch wide scar on my ankle.

• 0|0