Should I be worried about my height?

I am 5'5.75 ( 167 cm ) I feel insecure about this 😔

Short guy , do you have problems with dating girls?
Girls would you date a guy my height?

What Girls Said 5

• well, I've dated guy that was 5'6" so yeah you are close to that so not an issue, im really short though, about 5'1"... i like a guy to be still noticeably taller than me if im wearing heels so you make that, i do prefer taller though but i dont consider it a show stopper or anything

• Yes, there's always someone out there a little shorter or an inch taller than you.

• I say it's better shorter but well built than tall and skinny with bad posture.

• Yep, wouldn't have a problem at all

• I dated a guy who was barely 5'5 and I am barely 5'4
    he never showed any lack of self esteem though

What Guys Said 5

• To be straight with you, yeah it'll be tougher to date women because being short is the male equivalent of a woman being fat. The average American woman is 5'4" so it's not going to be easy. But should you worry about it? Of course not. It's a waste of time to worry about things you can't control. If you're going to date, you have to be willing to be in the game and your height, looks, income, etc. etc. is all part of the game. In the end, it just means you'll need to compete on different terms. Work on you career, work on your finances, get cultured -- you'll do fine. Especially that career, because to me, that's the bigger thing. How many short upper managers are there at big companies? That answer is pretty much none, so you need to make your way on technical skill and good investment decisions.

All that said, I'm a short guy -- shorter than you. However, I've always done really well with women and have always generated these "You're with HER?" reactions. But here's the bigger thing to me -- none of that matters. I mean, I wish I could show you a picture of my ex-wife. She has a Ph. D. in biomolecular engineering and both men and women would gush about her at company Christmas parties. But you know, she was the worst decision of my life. I look back and think about how she would make fun of an old ex-girlfriend saying that she had big ears but you know... that girl was a million times a better person than my ex-wife will ever be. And I guess that that's what I'm saying is I've nailed lots of hot women, lots of smart women, lots of independent women, etc. But in the end, it was measuring women based on a bunch of criteria that didn't even matter. Go for personality and forget the rest.

• 5'5 is definitely short for a guy... And yes you might have problems dating... As most girls like 6 feet and above...

Trust me a guy I know got dumped because he was 5'5... So that short of an height will definitely be a problem... But as long as you are taller then the girl it shouldn't be a problem...

• no u shouldn't

• 12d

How tall are you?

• You might be short, but being worried about it won't help a bit.

• I have a friend who is 1.69 cm, he had a lot of chicks who look like models.